There were no changes to the list of the biggest Tejano hits this week on the syndicated radio program hosted by Rudy Trevino. Montiel’s catchy cumbia, “La Comadre,” is listed at No. 2 again this week.
“Brindo Contigo,” the duet from Sarah Monique and Shelly Lares is ranked at No. 4. The comeback track from Rebecca Valadez, “Que Nadie Sepa Mi Sufrir,” is No. 5 on the countdown with Devin Banda’s version of a Latin Breed classic, “La Tejana Enamorada,” at No. 6. Aisha scored two Top 10 hits with “La Reina De Tu Vida” at No. 8 and her fun, upbeat cumbia, “Baby, Baby,” at No. 10. Young singing sensation Mia received the No. 9 position with her cumbia cover of “Lost In The Middle Of Nowhere.”
In other highlights from the countdown, “Lo Que Amo,” the new single from Gary Hobbs, is ranked No. 6. Conjunto legend Linda Escobar came in at No. 16 with her Tejano track “La Revancha,” while “Contigo” from Jay Perez is No. 19.
The Tejano Gold Countdown Top 20 is based on data provided by National Hispanic Syndicated Radio, LLC., comprised of data from Mediabase, reporting stations and select online radio stations.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Legendary Los Fabulosos 4 guitarist Encarnacion Fuentes Jr passes away at 72
- Highly-anticipated Tejanas Unidas En Cristo collaboration ‘Aqui Estas’ officially released
- Hector Gonzalez of Los 2Gs hospitalized in critical condition with COVID-19
- Cindy Ramos returns with romantic “Que Mas Quieres De Mi” single
- Gaby Natale and QuickBooks Team Up to Empower Latino Entrepreneurs Across the Country