Latin Grammy winner Juan Treviño released his new single, “Ya No Tenía Caso”, along with the official music video on Sept. 18.
The track was recorded at the famous Blackbird Recording Studio (known for recording Taylor Swift, Adele, Martina McBride) in Nashville, Tennessee, where the Houston-based singer and songwriter worked with veteran experts John McBride, Ernie Gonzales, Mark Ledesma, and many more to bring a unique fusion between Tejano-Norteño Lite and Country instruments together in this romantic Cumbia piece.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Anything For Selena’ podcast focuses on cultural impact of late Latin music icon
- Ram Herrera is ‘Back On Track’ with long-awaited new album
- Fiesta San Antonio Commission planning 2021 event with public health care expert
- Destiny Navaira drops ‘Contigo Sin Ti’ video teaser
- 2021 Grammy Awards postponed over COVID-19 concerns