Latin Grammy winner Juan Treviño released his new single, “Ya No Tenía Caso”, along with the official music video on Sept. 18.
The track was recorded at the famous Blackbird Recording Studio (known for recording Taylor Swift, Adele, Martina McBride) in Nashville, Tennessee, where the Houston-based singer and songwriter worked with veteran experts John McBride, Ernie Gonzales, Mark Ledesma, and many more to bring a unique fusion between Tejano-Norteño Lite and Country instruments together in this romantic Cumbia piece.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Funko fanatics leak 2021 list that includes Selena POP! figure
- Legacy of Emilio Navaira to be celebrated at Onda Live! Chicano Music + Culture Fest on Oct. 29
- Billboard ranks Selena as Greatest of All-Time Latin Female Artist
- All-star lineup celebrates birthday for Tejano ROOTS Hall of Fame promoter Jim Luna
- Plans to demolish iconic La Mafia recording studio for Houston highway expansion