Latin Grammy winner Juan Treviño released his new single, “Ya No Tenía Caso”, along with the official music video on Sept. 18.
The track was recorded at the famous Blackbird Recording Studio (known for recording Taylor Swift, Adele, Martina McBride) in Nashville, Tennessee, where the Houston-based singer and songwriter worked with veteran experts John McBride, Ernie Gonzales, Mark Ledesma, and many more to bring a unique fusion between Tejano-Norteño Lite and Country instruments together in this romantic Cumbia piece.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Javier Galvan remains hospitalized in critical condition days after fatal crash
- Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community