The romantic cumbia is written by Latin GRAMMY-winning singer and songwriter Juan Treviño and features an instantly catchy chorus with outstanding musicianship provided by a stellar cast of some of the industry’s top studio players including Brando Mireles, Jay Alaniz, Chente Barrera, and Cristina Salinas.
“La Última Vez” is produced by Mireles, Stevie’s longtime collaborator and keyboardist, at the historic Legends Sound Studios in Corpus Christi, Texas.
The song’s universal message of lost love will resound with anyone who has ever experienced a tough breakup.
Stevie D’s highly-anticipated full-length debut album with Freddie Records is slated for release this fall. “La Última Vez” will be released worldwide at all major digital music platforms on September 4, 2020, with an official music video released the same day.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Shelly Lares leads nominations for 40th annual Tejano Music Awards
- Ray Ray honors healthcare workers lost to COVID-19 with ‘I’ll Be Missing You’ ft. Aisha
- Christian Serratos talks preparing for her role in ‘Selena: The Series’
- Stevie D releases ‘Irremediable,’ second single from highly-anticipated album
- Ally Brooke hosts ‘Selena: The Series’ Ultimate Virtual Fan Celebration