Stevie D released a teaser of “La Última Vez,” his debut single with Freddie Records, as it is delivered to radio stations today.
The romantic cumbia is written by Latin GRAMMY-winning singer and songwriter Juan Treviño and features an instantly catchy chorus with outstanding musicianship provided by a stellar cast of some of the industry’s top studio players including Brando Mireles, Jay Alaniz, Chente Barrera, and Cristina Salinas.
“La Última Vez” is produced by Mireles, Stevie’s longtime collaborator and keyboardist, at the historic Legends Sound Studios in Corpus Christi, Texas.
The song’s universal message of lost love will resound with anyone who has ever experienced a tough breakup.
Stevie D’s highly-anticipated full-length debut album with Freddie Records is slated for release this fall. “La Última Vez” will be released worldwide at all major digital music platforms on September 4, 2020, with an official music video released the same day.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Steffanie Martinez releases debut Tejano album ‘La Vida’
- Petition hopes to get Tex-Mex legend Freddy Fender into Country Music Hall of Fame
- ‘Tejanas Unidas En Cristo’ Docuseries Receives Award at Accolade Global Film Competition
- Open nominations for 43rd annual Tejano Music Awards begin June 5
- Magali Delarosa cast in the upcoming Amazon Prime feature film ‘Find Me’
0 comments on “Stevie D drops teaser of ‘La Última Vez’ as the single is released to radio”