The upbeat cumbia with Reggaeton flavor was engineered by Phillip Garcia and is set to be part of the group’s upcoming EP. The video was set for release in March but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the group decided to postpone the release.
The band was able to put together over thirty songs, which will go through a selection process and narrowed down to be part of their next project titled Rebirth, which will be a full-length album or two EPs.
The group’s next single “Rancheras” is set for release within the next couple of months alongside their album/EP.
The high-energy cumbia band from Cuero, Texas, are “A Second Generation” of the original Los Amigos, originally led by Albert Garcia, Sr. Now, his sons Albert Garcia, Jr and Phillip Garcia are leading the next generation of the band
“We would like to thank everyone who supports our music,” said Philip Garcia, musical director and producer for Los Amigos A.S.G. “We will back to doing what we love & look forward to seeing you all dance the night away.”
-Support The Artist-
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- DJ Kane drops video teaser of ‘Con Limon Y Sal’ featuring Erick of Massore and Baby Bash
- Selena true-crime podcast series earns ‘Best Podcast’ at inaugural B+C Awards
- Shelly Lares opens up the vault to offer fans rare, exclusive items
- Rose Elva & The Crew release single and video ‘Solo En Mis Sueños’
- Fauci to address the disproportionate spread of COVID among Hispanics and all minorities in TAMACC webinar