The upbeat cumbia with Reggaeton flavor was engineered by Phillip Garcia and is set to be part of the group’s upcoming EP. The video was set for release in March but due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the group decided to postpone the release.
The band was able to put together over thirty songs, which will go through a selection process and narrowed down to be part of their next project titled Rebirth, which will be a full-length album or two EPs.
The group’s next single “Rancheras” is set for release within the next couple of months alongside their album/EP.
The high-energy cumbia band from Cuero, Texas, are “A Second Generation” of the original Los Amigos, originally led by Albert Garcia, Sr. Now, his sons Albert Garcia, Jr and Phillip Garcia are leading the next generation of the band
“We would like to thank everyone who supports our music,” said Philip Garcia, musical director and producer for Los Amigos A.S.G. “We will back to doing what we love & look forward to seeing you all dance the night away.”
-Support The Artist-
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Los Chamacos debut ‘Besos Y Copas’ music video
- General public ballot now available for 40th annual Tejano Music Awards
- Music Groups Unite to Again Ask Congress to Provide Relief from Toll of Pandemic
- Max Baca of Los Texmaniacs released from hospital to continue COVID-19 recovery
- Michael Salgado announces 25th-anniversary drive-in concert