Chente Barrera is currently working on new music and the GRAMMY Award-winning singer, songwriter and musician has released a new single titled “Cuando Me Dejes De Amar” from his upcoming new album.
Barrera spoke about his latest release, a cover song from one of his musical influences, Tejano music legend Roberto Pulido, his music career that spans over three decades and much more in an exclusive interview with The Puro Jale Show, afternoons on Tejano Nation radio affiliate KLMO Tejano 98.9 FM in San Antonio, Texas.
The Tejano ROOTS Hall of Famer also shared his plans to add his full catalogue of music to digital platforms soon and how he is doing during this current pandemic that has put live music performances on hold.
Listen to the full interview with Chente Barrera on The Puro Jale Show below:
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- La Fiebre celebrates release of ‘Histórico’ album with live-streamed concert on June 25
- Jarritos and Duolingo Offer Chance to Win Free Premium Spanish Lessons and a Trip for Two to Mexico
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021