Chente Barrera is currently working on new music and the GRAMMY Award-winning singer, songwriter and musician has released a new single titled “Cuando Me Dejes De Amar” from his upcoming new album.
Barrera spoke about his latest release, a cover song from one of his musical influences, Tejano music legend Roberto Pulido, his music career that spans over three decades and much more in an exclusive interview with The Puro Jale Show, afternoons on Tejano Nation radio affiliate KLMO Tejano 98.9 FM in San Antonio, Texas.
The Tejano ROOTS Hall of Famer also shared his plans to add his full catalogue of music to digital platforms soon and how he is doing during this current pandemic that has put live music performances on hold.
Listen to the full interview with Chente Barrera on The Puro Jale Show below:
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Max Baca of Los Texmaniacs released from hospital to continue COVID-19 recovery
- Michael Salgado announces 25th-anniversary drive-in concert
- Marie Bueno debuts ‘Anticipación’ official music video
- Magali Delarosa releases official video for beautiful mariachi ballad ‘Llorare Por Ti’
- Gary Hobbs plans streaming Christmas special for the holidays