The “Magic Man” is one of the most well known and charismatic artists in Tejano music and the legendary crooner signed with Freddie Records last September, releasing a new album, Eso Labios, in March.
Treviño shared details on his new album and joining Freddie Records in a video posted to social media. “I’m so glad that I’m recording for Freddie Records,” he said. “I’ve been trying to get here for a while and I’m so proud.”
“I hope that everybody receives this CD and likes it,” he added. “It’s got about four of five cumbias, rancheras, it’s got a mariachi song in there. I also wrote a song for my wife that is also the title of the CD, Esos Labios.”
“Candy” is a catchy cumbia that showcases Treviño’s unique style and classic sound. “Orgullosa Mujer” and “Mi Maestra” were the previous singles released from the album.
LISTEN: Pio Treviño Y Majic — “Candy”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- ‘Que Daría’ is highly-anticipated debut single for Gary Hobbs with Freddie Records
- Tejano Jingle Jam features Solido, Jay Perez, Stefani Montiel + more in Houston on Dec. 17
- Gary Hobbs shares details on highly-anticipated debut album with Freddie Records
- Roger Velasquez & The Latin Legendz win Video of the Year at 42nd TMAs with Jesse Borrego-directed ‘Amor Del Otro Lado’
- Premios Tejano Mundial announce 2023 date