The “Magic Man” is one of the most well known and charismatic artists in Tejano music and the legendary crooner signed with Freddie Records last September, releasing a new album, Eso Labios, in March.
Treviño shared details on his new album and joining Freddie Records in a video posted to social media. “I’m so glad that I’m recording for Freddie Records,” he said. “I’ve been trying to get here for a while and I’m so proud.”
“I hope that everybody receives this CD and likes it,” he added. “It’s got about four of five cumbias, rancheras, it’s got a mariachi song in there. I also wrote a song for my wife that is also the title of the CD, Esos Labios.”
“Candy” is a catchy cumbia that showcases Treviño’s unique style and classic sound. “Orgullosa Mujer” and “Mi Maestra” were the previous singles released from the album.
LISTEN: Pio Treviño Y Majic — “Candy”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album
- Biggest Accordion Shootout Finale in Tejano history planned at Conjunto Festival in Alice on Nov 12 & 13