La Mafia paid tribute to late Country music icon Kenny Rogers with a performance of “Lady” with the Houston Symphony for the Freedom Over Texas celebration in Houston, Texas on July 4.
The GRAMMY-winning group from Houston is celebrating 40 years in 2020 and the Fourth of July performance was to honor their dear friend and Country music legend that died at the age of 81 of natural causes in March 2020.
In 2019, La Mafia released a live concert album, Live in Mexico, with a playlist that includes the band’s signature songs, such as: “Me Estoy Enamorando,” “Un Millon De Rosas,” “Vida,” “Ahora Y Siempre,” “Nuestra Cancion,” “Alas De Papel,” “Nadie,” and “Como Me Duele Amor.”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Elida Reyna Y Avante feature female empowerment in ‘Voy A Estar Bien’ single and music video
- New Tejano Playlist for December features new music from Destiny Navaira, Jay Perez, Elida Reyna Y Avante + discover emerging artists
- Hilda Lamas and Adassa debut music video for Christmas duet ‘Blanca Navidad’
- Juan Treviño covers ‘Perdedor,’ plans acoustic covers album of his songs written for other artists
- Mexican-American Film and Television Festival Announces Inaugural Edition, Accepting Submissions