Grupo Siggno are set to release a new album this week in the form of an EP titled Pelicula Vol. 1 on May 29.
Siggno frontman Jesse Turner shared details on the upcoming EP that will feature six songs recorded before the current worldwide pandemic.
“If you don’t know what Pelicula means, it means movie, our movie, volume one,” Turner tells Tejano Nation radio affiliate Magic 106.5 FM in Lubbock, Texas during a recent interview. “We got to write those songs, we go to do those songs before this pandemic, before this COVID-19, and it stopped us from recording the next six songs. So, I said, you know what, let’s give people what they need which is music.”
Pelicula Vol. 1 will include the hit songs “Yo Te Amo”, “#Hashtag”, and the latest release, “Como Una Pelicula”, along with three other songs.
Turner added that fans can expect another EP and full album over the next year from the Latin Grammy-winning group. “The next songs will probably be out in December and it will be Volume 2,” he said. “And then probably in March of the following year, 2021, it will be the full version, the full story, the full volume, the full album, the full movie complete with an additional four songs and it will be one complete album.”
Pelicula Vol. 1 from Siggno is scheduled to be released at all digital music platforms on Friday, May 29, 2020.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Michael Salgado drops video teaser of upcoming country song ‘She Thinks My Name Is Whiskey’
- Adrian Gutierrez honors his parents 30th anniversary with a cover of ‘Y Sigues Siendo Tu’
- Nephew of Tejano icons Los Aguilares releases lead single in homage to family legacy
- EstrellaTV Brings the Sabor to Thursday Nights With ‘MasterChef Latinos’
- Mario Marichalar releases new single ‘Bella’ from upcoming album, shares latest on lawsuit over streaming royalties