As the current pandemic has canceled many live music events, award-winning teen singer Gabriella Salazar will stream a live concert from her living room for a “Kick-Off To May” event.
On Friday, May 1, 2020, at 7:20 p.m. (MT), the 14-year-old singer along with special guests will give fans front row seats, to be upfront and personal. This concert is like no other; it will bring joy, laughter, and great entertainment, according to a press release.
“I’m so excited to do this concert because I miss music so much,” said Salazar. “I miss my band-mates, and what we started in Texas, I feel like we should continue that. I want to bring joy to the people at home and give them something positive to listen too. Most importantly, I want to connect with my supporters, because they have done a lot for me, and I wouldn’t be here without them.”
The kick-off to May will be coming to everyone live from the singer’s living room. The intent of this concert is to bring everyone joy, happiness, and overall love straight to your home.
Salazar is an award-winning singer from Taos, New Mexico. Her debut single, “Have You Ever Seen the Rain (Gracias al Sol)” won Crossover Song of the Year at the 2019 New Mexico Hispano Music Awards. She won in the same category for “En El Cielo” this past January.
You are invited to watch live on New Mex Radio social media platforms at 7:20 p.m MT.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Dreaming: A Tribute to Selena’ is a book of her life and legacy told through the eyes of her fans
- Rancho Alegre and Texas Folklife to Present Showcases at Folk Alliance International Conference Feb 24-25
- Nick Garza’s Get Along celebrates National Margarita Day with “I’ll Take Another Margarita” ft. Josh Baca
- Veronique Medrano collaborates with brewing companies for Puro Party Sour brew
- Third annual All-Star Music Awards set for May 29, reveals Top 10 in each category