As the current pandemic has canceled many live music events, award-winning teen singer Gabriella Salazar will stream a live concert from her living room for a “Kick-Off To May” event.
On Friday, May 1, 2020, at 7:20 p.m. (MT), the 14-year-old singer along with special guests will give fans front row seats, to be upfront and personal. This concert is like no other; it will bring joy, laughter, and great entertainment, according to a press release.
“I’m so excited to do this concert because I miss music so much,” said Salazar. “I miss my band-mates, and what we started in Texas, I feel like we should continue that. I want to bring joy to the people at home and give them something positive to listen too. Most importantly, I want to connect with my supporters, because they have done a lot for me, and I wouldn’t be here without them.”
The kick-off to May will be coming to everyone live from the singer’s living room. The intent of this concert is to bring everyone joy, happiness, and overall love straight to your home.
Salazar is an award-winning singer from Taos, New Mexico. Her debut single, “Have You Ever Seen the Rain (Gracias al Sol)” won Crossover Song of the Year at the 2019 New Mexico Hispano Music Awards. She won in the same category for “En El Cielo” this past January.
You are invited to watch live on New Mex Radio social media platforms at 7:20 p.m MT.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Biggest Accordion Shootout Finale in Tejano history planned at Conjunto Festival in Alice on Nov 12 & 13
- Industry ballot for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards now available online
- Tejano Music Awards makes a return to broadcast TV with virtual event on Dec. 11
- ‘Anything for Selena’ podcast receives Best Spanish Language Podcast nomination at iHeartRadio Podcast Awards
- Hispanic Community Leader Martha Llamas Receives NSRC Champion of Freedom Award