This latest track was produced by award-winning hitmaker Gabriel Zavala and co-written by Daniels and Zavala and the title track from Daniels’ upcoming third album scheduled for release this fall.
The visual was filmed by Ryan Bazan at various locations in San Antonio, Texas.
“Cumbiaville” is currently available at all major digital music platforms.
Marcus Daniels Y Algo Suave — “Cumbiaville”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Latin Breed returns with highly-anticipated new single ‘Sientes Igual’
- Savannah V premieres ‘No Olvides Nuestro Amor’ single and music video
- Shakira to have permanent exhibition at Grammy Museum beginning in March
- Madison Pulido arrives with highly-anticipated debut album ‘Simplemente’
- Isabel Marie drops the title track of Latin Grammy-nominated EP ‘Una Ilusión’