This latest track was produced by award-winning hitmaker Gabriel Zavala and co-written by Daniels and Zavala and the title track from Daniels’ upcoming third album scheduled for release this fall.
The visual was filmed by Ryan Bazan at various locations in San Antonio, Texas.
“Cumbiaville” is currently available at all major digital music platforms.
Marcus Daniels Y Algo Suave — “Cumbiaville”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Anything For Selena’ podcast focuses on cultural impact of late Latin music icon
- Ram Herrera is ‘Back On Track’ with long-awaited new album
- Fiesta San Antonio Commission planning 2021 event with public health care expert
- Destiny Navaira drops ‘Contigo Sin Ti’ video teaser
- 2021 Grammy Awards postponed over COVID-19 concerns