This latest track was produced by award-winning hitmaker Gabriel Zavala and co-written by Daniels and Zavala and the title track from Daniels’ upcoming third album scheduled for release this fall.
The visual was filmed by Ryan Bazan at various locations in San Antonio, Texas.
“Cumbiaville” is currently available at all major digital music platforms.
Marcus Daniels Y Algo Suave — “Cumbiaville”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Javier Galvan remains hospitalized in critical condition days after fatal crash
- Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community