This latest track was produced by award-winning hitmaker Gabriel Zavala and co-written by Daniels and Zavala and the title track from Daniels’ upcoming third album scheduled for release this fall.
The visual was filmed by Ryan Bazan at various locations in San Antonio, Texas.
“Cumbiaville” is currently available at all major digital music platforms.
Marcus Daniels Y Algo Suave — “Cumbiaville”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Bobby Pulido releases live concert album ‘En Vivo Desde Las Vegas’ featuring Roberto Pulido and Raulito Navaira
- Frankie J returns to his roots with new album ‘Canciones Que Recuerdo’
- Little Joe to release live concert album ‘Better Than Ever’ on May 29
- New album from Texas Latino is ‘From The Heart Of Texas’ featuring Tejano icons [AUDIO]
- Intocable adds second drive-in concert date in Hidalgo on June 7