Cynthia Bustamante is an emerging artist in Tejano music and the Rio Grande Valley native gives Tejano Nation a first listen of her sophomore single “Que Culpa Tengo.”
“This release means a new beginning, not only for myself and my team but as well for my fans,” Bustamante told Tejano Nation. “I had a rough start coming into the music industry and not a lot of people know that but I was taught to never give up.”
“I feel lucky and very blessed to be working with great people right now,” said Bustamante.
This release is the follow-up for her debut single “Dosis De Tequilla” released in August 2019.
“I want to build a bigger fan base and following and for people to get to know who Cynthia Bustamante is, not only on but off stage,” she says. “My goal for 2020 would mainly be to work hard, harder than I ever have and as well to meet more talented people whom I can work with of course…I do hope this is only the beginning of a great start.
“Que Culpa Tengo Yo” from Cynthia Bustamante will be available at all digital music platforms on April 10, but you can get a Tejano Nation first listen of the full track below.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Biggest Accordion Shootout Finale in Tejano history planned at Conjunto Festival in Alice on Nov 12 & 13
- Industry ballot for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards now available online
- Tejano Music Awards makes a return to broadcast TV with virtual event on Dec. 11
- ‘Anything for Selena’ podcast receives Best Spanish Language Podcast nomination at iHeartRadio Podcast Awards
- Hispanic Community Leader Martha Llamas Receives NSRC Champion of Freedom Award