Cynthia Bustamante is an emerging artist in Tejano music and the Rio Grande Valley native gives Tejano Nation a first listen of her sophomore single “Que Culpa Tengo.”
“This release means a new beginning, not only for myself and my team but as well for my fans,” Bustamante told Tejano Nation. “I had a rough start coming into the music industry and not a lot of people know that but I was taught to never give up.”
“I feel lucky and very blessed to be working with great people right now,” said Bustamante.
This release is the follow-up for her debut single “Dosis De Tequilla” released in August 2019.
“I want to build a bigger fan base and following and for people to get to know who Cynthia Bustamante is, not only on but off stage,” she says. “My goal for 2020 would mainly be to work hard, harder than I ever have and as well to meet more talented people whom I can work with of course…I do hope this is only the beginning of a great start.
“Que Culpa Tengo Yo” from Cynthia Bustamante will be available at all digital music platforms on April 10, but you can get a Tejano Nation first listen of the full track below.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Bobby Pulido releases live concert album ‘En Vivo Desde Las Vegas’ featuring Roberto Pulido and Raulito Navaira
- Frankie J returns to his roots with new album ‘Canciones Que Recuerdo’
- Little Joe to release live concert album ‘Better Than Ever’ on May 29
- New album from Texas Latino is ‘From The Heart Of Texas’ featuring Tejano icons [AUDIO]
- Intocable adds second drive-in concert date in Hidalgo on June 7