Revo Live Band released electrocumbia-driven “Pobre Diabla” for the their new single and music video on Wednesday (March 18). It’s a reimagined cumbia version of the 2003 worldwide smash hit from Reggaeton star Don Omar.
“Pobre Diabla” and the group’s previous single “Hey Girl” will be on the highly-anticipated new album from Revo Live Band scheduled to be released later this year. Both tracks are available now all digital music platforms.
Revo Live Band — “Pobre Diabla”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Selena is the subject of new UTSA course this fall
- Ricardo Chavira talks ‘Selena’ Netflix series, portraying Abraham Quintanilla
- Bobby Pulido releases live concert album ‘En Vivo Desde Las Vegas’ featuring Roberto Pulido and Raulito Navaira
- Frankie J returns to his roots with new album ‘Canciones Que Recuerdo’
- Little Joe to release live concert album ‘Better Than Ever’ on May 29