Revo Live Band released electrocumbia-driven “Pobre Diabla” for the their new single and music video on Wednesday (March 18). It’s a reimagined cumbia version of the 2003 worldwide smash hit from Reggaeton star Don Omar.
“Pobre Diabla” and the group’s previous single “Hey Girl” will be on the highly-anticipated new album from Revo Live Band scheduled to be released later this year. Both tracks are available now all digital music platforms.
Revo Live Band — “Pobre Diabla”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Dreaming: A Tribute to Selena’ is a book of her life and legacy told through the eyes of her fans
- Rancho Alegre and Texas Folklife to Present Showcases at Folk Alliance International Conference Feb 24-25
- Nick Garza’s Get Along celebrates National Margarita Day with “I’ll Take Another Margarita” ft. Josh Baca
- Veronique Medrano collaborates with brewing companies for Puro Party Sour brew
- Third annual All-Star Music Awards set for May 29, reveals Top 10 in each category