Revo Live Band released electrocumbia-driven “Pobre Diabla” for the their new single and music video on Wednesday (March 18). It’s a reimagined cumbia version of the 2003 worldwide smash hit from Reggaeton star Don Omar.
“Pobre Diabla” and the group’s previous single “Hey Girl” will be on the highly-anticipated new album from Revo Live Band scheduled to be released later this year. Both tracks are available now all digital music platforms.
Revo Live Band — “Pobre Diabla”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Biggest Accordion Shootout Finale in Tejano history planned at Conjunto Festival in Alice on Nov 12 & 13
- Industry ballot for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards now available online
- Tejano Music Awards makes a return to broadcast TV with virtual event on Dec. 11
- ‘Anything for Selena’ podcast receives Best Spanish Language Podcast nomination at iHeartRadio Podcast Awards
- Hispanic Community Leader Martha Llamas Receives NSRC Champion of Freedom Award