Revo Live Band released electrocumbia-driven “Pobre Diabla” for the their new single and music video on Wednesday (March 18). It’s a reimagined cumbia version of the 2003 worldwide smash hit from Reggaeton star Don Omar.
“Pobre Diabla” and the group’s previous single “Hey Girl” will be on the highly-anticipated new album from Revo Live Band scheduled to be released later this year. Both tracks are available now all digital music platforms.
Revo Live Band — “Pobre Diabla”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- SESAC honors Latin Music at 2022 Latina Music Awards
- Cheech Marin, Brand Ambassador for TP Mezcal, Proudly Opens the Cheech Center for Chicano Art
- Isabel Marie Sanchez brings fresh cumbia vibes with ‘Ahora Que Ya Eres Feliz’
- Shelly Lares shares her own Pride story and drops Pride single ‘Break Through’
- Taco Bell introduces the Big Cheez-It Tostada