Revo Live Band released electrocumbia-driven “Pobre Diabla” for the their new single and music video on Wednesday (March 18). It’s a reimagined cumbia version of the 2003 worldwide smash hit from Reggaeton star Don Omar.
“Pobre Diabla” and the group’s previous single “Hey Girl” will be on the highly-anticipated new album from Revo Live Band scheduled to be released later this year. Both tracks are available now all digital music platforms.
Revo Live Band — “Pobre Diabla”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Los Palominos release beautiful ranchera ‘Me Muero Por Tenerte’ [AUDIO]
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 'Selena' film anniversary with touching tribute video
- Tejano Nation radio show adds affiliates in Dallas, Salt Lake City and Lufkin-Nacogdoches
- Lee Villarreal of Los Desperadoz recovering after hospitalization
- Destiny Navaira announces release date for highly-anticipated solo debut album