“On behalf of Joe Lopez Y Grupo Mazz, we must sadly inform you that our Freedom Tour event in Seguin on 3/14/2020 at Fiesta Ballroom has been postponed for a future date due to Coronavirus and a confirmed case COVID-19,” said in the released statement. “The city/government has reduced entry to 250 people. As soon as the city/government lifts the mandatory closures we will inform you of the new date for our Seguin show. The decision was made to protect everyone from being contaminated.”
Ticket holders are asked to retain tickets as they will be honored at the rescheduled date at Fiesta Ballroom in Seguin.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Veronique Medrano gives a powerful bilingual rendition of Roy Orbison classic for upcoming ‘Crying’ EP
- Star-Studded “Premios Juventud” Turns Up the Heat Showcasing Latin Music’s Hottest Hits in Awaited Celebration
- Award-winning radio personality Monica Peña joins Tejano Nation as contributor
- Liz Garcia pays tribute to late cousin with ‘Ay Javier’ music video
- Brenda Martinez Launches Sweet Sessories Online Boutique