The visual features appearances from the daughters of both singers.
“There is no love like a mother’s love for her daughter, with this song Stefani and I express our love for our daughters,” said Savannah. “We had the time of our lives recording this video. It’s been an amazing journey.”
“This has been one of the most amazing expereinces,” added Moniel. “This is just very, very personal. I think you’re gonna get to see another side of both us.”
WATCH: “Vive” Savannah V featuring Stefani Montiel
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Veronique Medrano gives a powerful bilingual rendition of Roy Orbison classic for upcoming ‘Crying’ EP
- Star-Studded “Premios Juventud” Turns Up the Heat Showcasing Latin Music’s Hottest Hits in Awaited Celebration
- Award-winning radio personality Monica Peña joins Tejano Nation as contributor
- Liz Garcia pays tribute to late cousin with ‘Ay Javier’ music video
- Brenda Martinez Launches Sweet Sessories Online Boutique