Anjelique and the Sweet City Band have released “Fastidiada,” the lead single from the award-winning group’s highly-anticipated fourth album.
The catchy sounding cumbia about frustration features a Tejano and Conjunto vibe that Anjelique and the Sweet City Band is known to create as part of their signature sound. The group’s third album, “Proposito,” helped them earn two wins at the 2019 Tejano Music Awards, Best New Female Artist for Anjelique and Best New Group for the Sweet City Band.
“’Fastidiada’ brings you a perfectly unique melodic cumbia track with blended elements of accordion and piano,” says Zeravla Entertainment.
The track was written by Anjelique and produced by Eddie Perez.
“Anjelique and Sweet City Band were a pleasure to work with,” said Perez. “The band was super prepared and fun to work with.”
“Fastidiada” will be available on CDBaby, iTunes, Google Play, Amazon MP3,
Spotify, and many other digital distributors as well as her official website
Anjelique & The Sweet City Band — “Fastidiada”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album
- Netflix announces ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2 release date with latest trailer
- Magali Delarosa releases fourth album ‘Corazón Rebelde’