After the huge success of the Selena cosmetics collection in 2016, MAC Cosmetics announced Tuesday an all-new collection launching in April to celebrate the Queen of Tejano’s life and legacy.
“Our best-selling Selena collection finally has a sequel,” the company said on their website.
Created in collaboration with her family, the second Selena collection honors the singer’s iconic life and eternal shine.
“I am forever grateful to MAC for allowing me to bring my creative vision to life and to celebrate my sister’s 25th anniversary,” said Suzette Quintanilla.
MAC gives an exclusive sneak peek of one the items from the collection with the Bidi Bidi Bom Bom, a limited-edition lip gloss featuring bubble gum pink with silver pearl in specially designed holographic silver packaging.
Learn more about the upcoming Selena La Reina collection at maccosmetics.com.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Tejano All-Stars kickoff Official Latino Inaugural 2021 event with ‘America The Beautiful’ virtual performance
- Tejano All-Stars to join Official Latino Inaugural 2021: Inheritance, Resilience & Promise
- Cynthia Bustamante releases debut album ‘Renacer’
- Album Review: Liz Garcia matures into ‘Una Estrella’ with sophomore album
- Netflix reveals premiere date for ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2