After the huge success of the Selena cosmetics collection in 2016, MAC Cosmetics announced Tuesday an all-new collection launching in April to celebrate the Queen of Tejano’s life and legacy.
“Our best-selling Selena collection finally has a sequel,” the company said on their website.
Created in collaboration with her family, the second Selena collection honors the singer’s iconic life and eternal shine.
“I am forever grateful to MAC for allowing me to bring my creative vision to life and to celebrate my sister’s 25th anniversary,” said Suzette Quintanilla.
MAC gives an exclusive sneak peek of one the items from the collection with the Bidi Bidi Bom Bom, a limited-edition lip gloss featuring bubble gum pink with silver pearl in specially designed holographic silver packaging.
Learn more about the upcoming Selena La Reina collection at maccosmetics.com.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Tejano America: The Homestyle Edition’ web series premieres May 24
- ‘Selena’ movie finally gets Blu-ray release with extended scenes, documentary
- Grupo Alamo drop Rodney Alejandro remix of “Amarte Hasta El Final” featuring Mark Ledesma
- Selena XXV Tribute Concert officially canceled
- Multi-award winning teen singer Gabriella Salazar covers ‘Adicta’ for new single to kick off summer