DJ Kane is recovering after major surgery on Feb. 6.
A video of the Tejano R.O.O.T.S. Hall of Fame singer shared via social media shows DJ Kane in a hospital bed with a caption that said, “Surgery was a success hurting but I’m under construction to better health this was the worst six months. I had diverticulitis.”
“They had to open me up and cut my intestines up, sh*t was hella painful,” the caption continued. “I’ve been shot and stabbed before and this pain took the cake…so plz people take care of yourselves.”
The Kumbia Kings lead vocalist was hospitalized back in March after suffering severe abdominal pain. He revealed a diagnosis of diverticulitis, the infection or inflammation of pouches that can form in your intestines.
DJ Kane plans to be back on the road soon and added he wants everyone to stay healthy.
“Take care of yourselves,” he said. “I feel better now thank u all for your prayers n comments means the world to me..and I wanna thank my wife, Mrs. Cano, for never leaving my sight for one second.”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Veronique Medrano gives a powerful bilingual rendition of Roy Orbison classic for upcoming ‘Crying’ EP
- Star-Studded “Premios Juventud” Turns Up the Heat Showcasing Latin Music’s Hottest Hits in Awaited Celebration
- Award-winning radio personality Monica Peña joins Tejano Nation as contributor
- Liz Garcia pays tribute to late cousin with ‘Ay Javier’ music video
- Brenda Martinez Launches Sweet Sessories Online Boutique