DJ Kane is recovering after major surgery on Feb. 6.
A video of the Tejano R.O.O.T.S. Hall of Fame singer shared via social media shows DJ Kane in a hospital bed with a caption that said, “Surgery was a success hurting but I’m under construction to better health this was the worst six months. I had diverticulitis.”
“They had to open me up and cut my intestines up, sh*t was hella painful,” the caption continued. “I’ve been shot and stabbed before and this pain took the cake…so plz people take care of yourselves.”
The Kumbia Kings lead vocalist was hospitalized back in March after suffering severe abdominal pain. He revealed a diagnosis of diverticulitis, the infection or inflammation of pouches that can form in your intestines.
DJ Kane plans to be back on the road soon and added he wants everyone to stay healthy.
“Take care of yourselves,” he said. “I feel better now thank u all for your prayers n comments means the world to me..and I wanna thank my wife, Mrs. Cano, for never leaving my sight for one second.”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Perrier Launches Limited-Edition Can Inspired by Día de Los Muertos
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album