DJ Kane is recovering after major surgery on Feb. 6.
A video of the Tejano R.O.O.T.S. Hall of Fame singer shared via social media shows DJ Kane in a hospital bed with a caption that said, “Surgery was a success hurting but I’m under construction to better health this was the worst six months. I had diverticulitis.”
“They had to open me up and cut my intestines up, sh*t was hella painful,” the caption continued. “I’ve been shot and stabbed before and this pain took the cake…so plz people take care of yourselves.”
The Kumbia Kings lead vocalist was hospitalized back in March after suffering severe abdominal pain. He revealed a diagnosis of diverticulitis, the infection or inflammation of pouches that can form in your intestines.
DJ Kane plans to be back on the road soon and added he wants everyone to stay healthy.
“Take care of yourselves,” he said. “I feel better now thank u all for your prayers n comments means the world to me..and I wanna thank my wife, Mrs. Cano, for never leaving my sight for one second.”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Funko confirms a line of Selena figures for 2021
- Los Chamacos share details on upcoming album ‘Chamacos For Life’ + more
- Netflix releases official trailer for ‘Selena: The Series’
- Bobby Pulido celebrates 25-year career with virtual concert on Oct. 30
- CBS to celebrate Latinx culture in America with one-hour special ‘Essential Heroes’