In the fourth single from Henry G y Los Bandoleros‘ third album, “Mi Ultimo Amor,” the group ventures into Conjunto territory with the mid-tempo, “Mi Estrellita.”
As in past songs from this diverse and well-delivered album, Henry G Lozano sings strong and passionate plus the accordion sound and contagious beat will keep dancers on the floor.
Joining Henry G in this Conjunto collaboration is Marco A. Jaime, Sr. of Grupo Maldad and Grupo Rodeo fame. The song is written by Frank “Panchito” Villarreal, Jr., who wrote hits for iconic Tejano artist Emilio Navaira and Grupo Rodeo.
“With this collaboration, I strongly believe that everyone is going to love this new song because of its unique sound, progressive beat, and strong vocals,” Henry G said about his latest release.
Another solid performance from Henry G y Los Bandoleros should encourage Tejano/Conjunto music fans to take a listen to this album and experience the versatility of voice and sound of this group.
Henry G Y Los Bandoleros — “Mi Estrellita”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- MAC cosmetics announces Selena La Reina collection for April 2020
- Marcus Daniels releases 'Tu No Te Metas' duet with Dee Burleson [AUDIO]
- Isabel Marie Sanchez and YOSA Philharmonic give teaser of upcoming Selena tribute performance
- Ruben Ramos talks health, music, film role on Cruz Control podcast [AUDIO]
- Chris Perez announced for special appearance at TMA Fan Fair 2020