In the fourth single from Henry G y Los Bandoleros‘ third album, “Mi Ultimo Amor,” the group ventures into Conjunto territory with the mid-tempo, “Mi Estrellita.”
As in past songs from this diverse and well-delivered album, Henry G Lozano sings strong and passionate plus the accordion sound and contagious beat will keep dancers on the floor.
Joining Henry G in this Conjunto collaboration is Marco A. Jaime, Sr. of Grupo Maldad and Grupo Rodeo fame. The song is written by Frank “Panchito” Villarreal, Jr., who wrote hits for iconic Tejano artist Emilio Navaira and Grupo Rodeo.
“With this collaboration, I strongly believe that everyone is going to love this new song because of its unique sound, progressive beat, and strong vocals,” Henry G said about his latest release.
Another solid performance from Henry G y Los Bandoleros should encourage Tejano/Conjunto music fans to take a listen to this album and experience the versatility of voice and sound of this group.
Henry G Y Los Bandoleros — “Mi Estrellita”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Tejano America: The Homestyle Edition’ web series premieres May 24
- ‘Selena’ movie finally gets Blu-ray release with extended scenes, documentary
- Grupo Alamo drop Rodney Alejandro remix of “Amarte Hasta El Final” featuring Mark Ledesma
- Selena XXV Tribute Concert officially canceled
- Multi-award winning teen singer Gabriella Salazar covers ‘Adicta’ for new single to kick off summer