In the fourth single from Henry G y Los Bandoleros‘ third album, “Mi Ultimo Amor,” the group ventures into Conjunto territory with the mid-tempo, “Mi Estrellita.”
As in past songs from this diverse and well-delivered album, Henry G Lozano sings strong and passionate plus the accordion sound and contagious beat will keep dancers on the floor.
Joining Henry G in this Conjunto collaboration is Marco A. Jaime, Sr. of Grupo Maldad and Grupo Rodeo fame. The song is written by Frank “Panchito” Villarreal, Jr., who wrote hits for iconic Tejano artist Emilio Navaira and Grupo Rodeo.
“With this collaboration, I strongly believe that everyone is going to love this new song because of its unique sound, progressive beat, and strong vocals,” Henry G said about his latest release.
Another solid performance from Henry G y Los Bandoleros should encourage Tejano/Conjunto music fans to take a listen to this album and experience the versatility of voice and sound of this group.
Henry G Y Los Bandoleros — “Mi Estrellita”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- The Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center Announces the 43rd CineFestival San Antonio on July 6-10
- Tejano Music Awards TV adds veteran radio and television personality Bonnie Hernández as co-host
- Grupo Fuerte returns with ‘Mucho Corazon’ single celebrating 25 years in Tejano
- TMA Best New Female Artist Liz Garcia Gives Back to Uvalde and Continues Forging Her Own Path Forward
- The Cen-Tex Hispanic Chamber launches Escalando, the first small business assistance program in Waco area taught in Spanish