Ray Ray‘s latest release is an original composition, in Spanish, that gives us his simple but beautiful take on an annual celebratory song for all of us.
Ray Ray, an ASCAP Latin songwriter, saw a need and filled it with “Feliz Cumpleaños,” which he hopes will become the go-to Tejano version of “Happy Birthday” when Tejanos celebrate their special day. While the song is short and sweet, it says it all.
“Feliz Cumpleaños” was produced by busy, hitmaker Hugo Guerrero at Nightmare Audio Productions and Ray Ray is currently working on his third album.
Ray Ray — “Feliz Cumpleaños”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Desvelado’ songwriter confirms Bobby Pulido song is not about Selena
- Pop star Ally Brooke cites Tejano artists as early influences while growing up in San Antonio
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album