Ray Ray‘s latest release is an original composition, in Spanish, that gives us his simple but beautiful take on an annual celebratory song for all of us.
Ray Ray, an ASCAP Latin songwriter, saw a need and filled it with “Feliz Cumpleaños,” which he hopes will become the go-to Tejano version of “Happy Birthday” when Tejanos celebrate their special day. While the song is short and sweet, it says it all.
“Feliz Cumpleaños” was produced by busy, hitmaker Hugo Guerrero at Nightmare Audio Productions and Ray Ray is currently working on his third album.
Ray Ray — “Feliz Cumpleaños”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Perrier Launches Limited-Edition Can Inspired by Día de Los Muertos
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album