South Tx Homies released their debut single “Te Vas Te Vas” on Jan. 24 as the band jumps into the Conjunto music scene with veteran musicians.
Trevino and Flores shared details on the new group in an exclusive interview with Tejano Nation contributor Juan Morin. “This is something that has kind of been in the works for a little bit,” he said. “It’s not really our brainchild…but this is South TX Homies and we’re comin’ at you guys.”
“Te Vas Te Vas” was produced by Latin Grammy winner Lorenzo “Papo” Banda and is available now at all digital music platforms.
South Tx Homies describe their sound as Tejano/Conjunto and added they look to take things to a new level with familiar faces. A full album is in the works and expected to be released soon.
South TX Homies — “Te Vas Te Vas”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Tina Mares drops new single and video, ‘Lo Que Un Día Soñé’
- Siggno nabs two nominations for 2020 Latin Grammy Awards
- Kelly Clarkson covers Selena’s ‘Dreaming Of You’
- South TX Homies receive Latin Grammy nomination for debut album
- ‘Por Un Beso’ focuses on relationship origin of Aisha and her husband