Young singing sensation Isabel Marie Sanchez ended 2019 with the release of her fourth album “IV’ on Dec. 31.
The award-winning 16-year-old singer’s latest disc is produced once again by Abraham Quintanilla and features 10 tracks including her latest singles “Por Que Ahora” and “Since I Fell For You.” A duet with Kumbia Kings All-Starz vocalist Ramon Vargas on a cover of “Cuatro Copas,” and a Mazz medley dedicated to late Tejano icon Jimmy Gonzalez.
“It was such an honor for me to be able to record that song, those songs because there’s three songs,” Isabel Marie told Tejano Nation. “It was really, really fun. Just an honor to be able to pay tribute to the late and great Jimmy Gonzalez and Grupo Mazz.”
The new album “IV” from Isabel Marie is currently only available here, where fans can buy a personalized copy.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
Cover image: Isabel Marie Sanchez performs at 2019 Tejano Music Awards. Photo credit: Mariaelena Arocha
- Legendary Los Fabulosos 4 guitarist Encarnacion Fuentes Jr passes away at 72
- Highly-anticipated Tejanas Unidas En Cristo collaboration ‘Aqui Estas’ officially released
- Hector Gonzalez of Los 2Gs hospitalized in critical condition with COVID-19
- Cindy Ramos returns with romantic “Que Mas Quieres De Mi” single
- Gaby Natale and QuickBooks Team Up to Empower Latino Entrepreneurs Across the Country