Young singing sensation Isabel Marie Sanchez ended 2019 with the release of her fourth album “IV’ on Dec. 31.
The award-winning 16-year-old singer’s latest disc is produced once again by Abraham Quintanilla and features 10 tracks including her latest singles “Por Que Ahora” and “Since I Fell For You.” A duet with Kumbia Kings All-Starz vocalist Ramon Vargas on a cover of “Cuatro Copas,” and a Mazz medley dedicated to late Tejano icon Jimmy Gonzalez.
“It was such an honor for me to be able to record that song, those songs because there’s three songs,” Isabel Marie told Tejano Nation. “It was really, really fun. Just an honor to be able to pay tribute to the late and great Jimmy Gonzalez and Grupo Mazz.”
The new album “IV” from Isabel Marie is currently only available here, where fans can buy a personalized copy.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
Cover image: Isabel Marie Sanchez performs at 2019 Tejano Music Awards. Photo credit: Mariaelena Arocha
- Los Arcos Hermanos Peña to be Official Showcase Artists at 2022 Folk Alliance International Conference in Kansas City
- Eric Lee presents a virtual experience with ‘Wasabi’ visual from ‘Toda La Noche’ EP
- Tejano Conjunto Festival celebrates 40th anniversary with live music, film festival + more in San Antonio on May 16-22
- Country Music Legend’s Death Spurs Conversation on Lethal Means Safety, Mental Health, and Suicide
- Veteran Owned Coffee Company Taps Into Tejano Culture