Young singing sensation Isabel Marie Sanchez ended 2019 with the release of her fourth album “IV’ on Dec. 31.
The award-winning 16-year-old singer’s latest disc is produced once again by Abraham Quintanilla and features 10 tracks including her latest singles “Por Que Ahora” and “Since I Fell For You.” A duet with Kumbia Kings All-Starz vocalist Ramon Vargas on a cover of “Cuatro Copas,” and a Mazz medley dedicated to late Tejano icon Jimmy Gonzalez.
“It was such an honor for me to be able to record that song, those songs because there’s three songs,” Isabel Marie told Tejano Nation. “It was really, really fun. Just an honor to be able to pay tribute to the late and great Jimmy Gonzalez and Grupo Mazz.”
The new album “IV” from Isabel Marie is currently only available here, where fans can buy a personalized copy.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Cover image: Isabel Marie Sanchez performs at 2019 Tejano Music Awards. Photo credit: Mariaelena Arocha
- South TX Homies talk debut single 'Te Vas Te Vas' + more [VIDEO]
- Sun Broadcast Group continues to grow its 2020 Hispanic lineup, adds Tejano Nation show
- Ruben Ramos talks legendary career, upcoming projects + more [VIDEO]
- Elida Reyna selling beautiful South Texas home
- Solido hits over 1 million views for 'Todavía No Sabe' music video