Young singing sensation Isabel Marie Sanchez ended 2019 with the release of her fourth album “IV’ on Dec. 31.
The award-winning 16-year-old singer’s latest disc is produced once again by Abraham Quintanilla and features 10 tracks including her latest singles “Por Que Ahora” and “Since I Fell For You.” A duet with Kumbia Kings All-Starz vocalist Ramon Vargas on a cover of “Cuatro Copas,” and a Mazz medley dedicated to late Tejano icon Jimmy Gonzalez.
“It was such an honor for me to be able to record that song, those songs because there’s three songs,” Isabel Marie told Tejano Nation. “It was really, really fun. Just an honor to be able to pay tribute to the late and great Jimmy Gonzalez and Grupo Mazz.”
The new album “IV” from Isabel Marie is currently only available here, where fans can buy a personalized copy.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Cover image: Isabel Marie Sanchez performs at 2019 Tejano Music Awards. Photo credit: Mariaelena Arocha
- La Fiebre celebrates release of ‘Histórico’ album with live-streamed concert on June 25
- Jarritos and Duolingo Offer Chance to Win Free Premium Spanish Lessons and a Trip for Two to Mexico
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021