Isabel Marie Sanchez topped the list with “Tu No Sabes” a song from her third album “Hugs & Kisses” and spent 15 weeks on the chart in 2019.
Stefani Montiel, Aisha and Texas Latino were the only artists with multiple songs on the year-end chart. Montiel held the No. 2 spot with the catchy cumbia “La Comadre” and the collaboration with La Calma, “Echame La Culpa,” was No. 8. Aisha took the No. 4 spot with “Baby Baby” and “La Reina De Tu Vida,” the title track from her solo debut album was No. 6. Texas Latino ranked No. 16 for the year with “Mi Princesa” and “Sonambulo” finished at No. 18.
Check out the slideshow below for the Top 20 hits of 2019 on the Tejano Gold Countdown, heard on 134 radio affiliates in the U.S. and Mexico. Listen to Tejano Gold Countdown podcasts at TejanoGoldCountdown.com.
The Tejano Gold Countdown Top 20 is based on data provided by National Hispanic Syndicated Radio, LLC., comprised of data from Mediabase, reporting stations and select online radio stations.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- LaDezz releases soulful single ‘Me Quedo Yo Sufriendo’
- Sonja De La Paz premieres video for sophomore single ‘Se Acabo’ ft. Joe Ojeda
- Frankie J premieres music video for ‘Buenos Amigos’ duet with Lupita Infante
- Bobby Pulido gets personal with fans during livestream celebrating 25-year career, announces concert
- Devin Banda shares sizzling Instagram lingerie photos