Legendary musician Gilbert “Gibby” Escobedo announced his cancer is in remission as he works his way back to doing what he loves, playing music. The Latin Breed co-founder shared details on his health issues and much more in an interview with the Cruz Control with AC Cruz podcast.
In his first interview in over 10 years, Escobedo spoke about his plans for a return to music, his legendary career, upcoming events and much more.
RELATED: Tejano legend Gibby Escobedo honored by State of Texas for career accomplishments
Listen to the full interview with Gibby Escobedo on the latest episode of the Cruz Control with AC Cruz Behind The Mic podcast below. Hear previous episodes and get more details at CruzControlWithACCruz.com.
For breaking Tejano news follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive artist interviews. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Destiny Navaira heads up event at UTSA to bring Tejano music to a new generation
- Tristan Ramos recovering after emergency brain surgery
- Jesse Turner of Siggno gives aspiring young accordionist lessons in streets of Lubbock
- Destiny Navaira shares behind the scenes photos of ‘Eclipse’ music video
- Tajin and Bud Light deliver on fans popular request and introduce new Bud Light Chelada Tajín Chile Limón
0 comments on “Legendary musician Gibby Escobedo plans comeback after remission, other health issues”