Legendary musician Gilbert “Gibby” Escobedo announced his cancer is in remission as he works his way back to doing what he loves, playing music. The Latin Breed co-founder shared details on his health issues and much more in an interview with the Cruz Control with AC Cruz podcast.
In his first interview in over 10 years, Escobedo spoke about his plans for a return to music, his legendary career, upcoming events and much more.
Listen to the full interview with Gibby Escobedo on the latest episode of the Cruz Control with AC Cruz Behind The Mic podcast below. Hear previous episodes and get more details at CruzControlWithACCruz.com.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Dreaming: A Tribute to Selena’ is a book of her life and legacy told through the eyes of her fans
- Rancho Alegre and Texas Folklife to Present Showcases at Folk Alliance International Conference Feb 24-25
- Nick Garza’s Get Along celebrates National Margarita Day with “I’ll Take Another Margarita” ft. Josh Baca
- Veronique Medrano collaborates with brewing companies for Puro Party Sour brew
- Third annual All-Star Music Awards set for May 29, reveals Top 10 in each category