Legendary musician Gilbert “Gibby” Escobedo announced his cancer is in remission as he works his way back to doing what he loves, playing music. The Latin Breed co-founder shared details on his health issues and much more in an interview with the Cruz Control with AC Cruz podcast.
In his first interview in over 10 years, Escobedo spoke about his plans for a return to music, his legendary career, upcoming events and much more.
Listen to the full interview with Gibby Escobedo on the latest episode of the Cruz Control with AC Cruz Behind The Mic podcast below. Hear previous episodes and get more details at CruzControlWithACCruz.com.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Los Palominos release beautiful ranchera ‘Me Muero Por Tenerte’ [AUDIO]
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 'Selena' film anniversary with touching tribute video
- Tejano Nation radio show adds affiliates in Dallas, Salt Lake City and Lufkin-Nacogdoches
- Lee Villarreal of Los Desperadoz recovering after hospitalization
- Destiny Navaira announces release date for highly-anticipated solo debut album