Legendary musician Gilbert “Gibby” Escobedo announced his cancer is in remission as he works his way back to doing what he loves, playing music. The Latin Breed co-founder shared details on his health issues and much more in an interview with the Cruz Control with AC Cruz podcast.
In his first interview in over 10 years, Escobedo spoke about his plans for a return to music, his legendary career, upcoming events and much more.
Listen to the full interview with Gibby Escobedo on the latest episode of the Cruz Control with AC Cruz Behind The Mic podcast below. Hear previous episodes and get more details at CruzControlWithACCruz.com.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Biggest Accordion Shootout Finale in Tejano history planned at Conjunto Festival in Alice on Nov 12 & 13
- Industry ballot for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards now available online
- Tejano Music Awards makes a return to broadcast TV with virtual event on Dec. 11
- ‘Anything for Selena’ podcast receives Best Spanish Language Podcast nomination at iHeartRadio Podcast Awards
- Hispanic Community Leader Martha Llamas Receives NSRC Champion of Freedom Award