The cover of the classic holiday tune will benefit the AngelEyes Foundation an organization that advocates for victims of domestic and sexual abuse.
“I wanted to do a seasonal song and also in the spirit of giving have the proceeds go to a non-profit for a good cause like Angeleyes,” Jose Ricardo told Tejano Nation.
The duet is the first time Jose Ricardo and Ilyssa teamed up on an official song.
“Ilyssa is a good friend of mine and having her be part of this project with me was the icing on the cake,” added Jose Ricardo. “Her and I have sung together on the outside, but never in a project together.”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Legendary singer-songwriter Beto Ramon diagnosed with kidney cancer
- Latin Breed returns with highly-anticipated new single ‘Sientes Igual’
- Savannah V premieres ‘No Olvides Nuestro Amor’ single and music video
- Shakira to have permanent exhibition at Grammy Museum beginning in March
- Madison Pulido arrives with highly-anticipated debut album ‘Simplemente’