The cover of the classic holiday tune will benefit the AngelEyes Foundation an organization that advocates for victims of domestic and sexual abuse.
“I wanted to do a seasonal song and also in the spirit of giving have the proceeds go to a non-profit for a good cause like Angeleyes,” Jose Ricardo told Tejano Nation.
The duet is the first time Jose Ricardo and Ilyssa teamed up on an official song.
“Ilyssa is a good friend of mine and having her be part of this project with me was the icing on the cake,” added Jose Ricardo. “Her and I have sung together on the outside, but never in a project together.”
“White Christmas” from Jose Ricardo and Ilyssa Saenz is available now at hiphaciendastore.com for $5.00 with all proceeds to benefit the AngelEyes Foundation.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Tejano America: The Homestyle Edition’ web series premieres May 24
- ‘Selena’ movie finally gets Blu-ray release with extended scenes, documentary
- Grupo Alamo drop Rodney Alejandro remix of “Amarte Hasta El Final” featuring Mark Ledesma
- Selena XXV Tribute Concert officially canceled
- Multi-award winning teen singer Gabriella Salazar covers ‘Adicta’ for new single to kick off summer