The cover of the classic holiday tune will benefit the AngelEyes Foundation an organization that advocates for victims of domestic and sexual abuse.
“I wanted to do a seasonal song and also in the spirit of giving have the proceeds go to a non-profit for a good cause like Angeleyes,” Jose Ricardo told Tejano Nation.
The duet is the first time Jose Ricardo and Ilyssa teamed up on an official song.
“Ilyssa is a good friend of mine and having her be part of this project with me was the icing on the cake,” added Jose Ricardo. “Her and I have sung together on the outside, but never in a project together.”
“White Christmas” from Jose Ricardo and Ilyssa Saenz is available now at hiphaciendastore.com for $5.00 with all proceeds to benefit the AngelEyes Foundation.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Ceci Zavala drops electrocumbia version of ‘Tik Tok’ for solo debut single
- DJ Kane returns with feel-good optimistic track ‘Bajo Las Estrellas’ ft. Prana
- Monica Saldivar releases video for breakup song ‘Revolución’
- AJ Castillo returns to stage at Buck’s Backyard in Buda on Oct. 3
- DJ Kane drops video teaser of ‘Con Limon Y Sal’ featuring Erick of Massore and Baby Bash