Bobby Pulido announced the birth of his fourth son via social media on Monday night (Dec. 16).
The 46-year-old singer captioned a photo of his wife Mariana Morales cradling his son just after birth, “Welcome to the world son. Thank you @dottis10 for making me feel new and enlightening my life with our son, Rodrigo Pulido Morales.”
The baby is the fourth child for the “Desvelado” singer, who has three older sons from a previous relationship. His oldest son Remy Pulido, known as “El Chico de Oro,” is also a musician and singer.
Pulido and Morales married in November 2018.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- South TX Homies talk debut single 'Te Vas Te Vas' + more [VIDEO]
- Sun Broadcast Group continues to grow its 2020 Hispanic lineup, adds Tejano Nation show
- Ruben Ramos talks legendary career, upcoming projects + more [VIDEO]
- Elida Reyna selling beautiful South Texas home
- Solido hits over 1 million views for 'Todavía No Sabe' music video