Bobby Pulido announced the birth of his fourth son via social media on Monday night (Dec. 16).
The 46-year-old singer captioned a photo of his wife Mariana Morales cradling his son just after birth, “Welcome to the world son. Thank you @dottis10 for making me feel new and enlightening my life with our son, Rodrigo Pulido Morales.”
The baby is the fourth child for the “Desvelado” singer, who has three older sons from a previous relationship. His oldest son Remy Pulido, known as “El Chico de Oro,” is also a musician and singer.
Pulido and Morales married in November 2018.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Perrier Launches Limited-Edition Can Inspired by Día de Los Muertos
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album