Bobby Pulido announced the birth of his fourth son via social media on Monday night (Dec. 16).
The 46-year-old singer captioned a photo of his wife Mariana Morales cradling his son just after birth, “Welcome to the world son. Thank you @dottis10 for making me feel new and enlightening my life with our son, Rodrigo Pulido Morales.”
The baby is the fourth child for the “Desvelado” singer, who has three older sons from a previous relationship. His oldest son Remy Pulido, known as “El Chico de Oro,” is also a musician and singer.
Pulido and Morales married in November 2018.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Desvelado’ songwriter confirms Bobby Pulido song is not about Selena
- Pop star Ally Brooke cites Tejano artists as early influences while growing up in San Antonio
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album