New Tejano R.O.O.T.S. Hall of Fame inductee Eddie Gonzalez recently shared details on his induction, upcoming music and much more with Tejano Nation before his performance at Club 4th in Tucson, Arizona.
Gonzalez, known as the “Dancing Cowboy,” told Tejano Nation contributor Fanny Gurl about his experience of his induction into the Tejano ROOTS Hall of Fame in 2018, his new upcoming country album titled “ The 180” and his new Tejano album titled “Tex-Mex.”
The singer also gave his thoughts on the evolution of Tejano music and advice to the young generation that are starting their career in the music industry.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Los Amigos ASG place their own spin on ’90s Selena song ‘Vuelve a Mi’
- Madison Pulido premieres ‘Cosquillearte’ official music video
- Tejano Super Jam Features Superstar Lineup This Summer in Pearland
- Arhoolie Foundation receives NEA grant to establish Lydia Mendoza virtual museum
- James Arreola of Los Palominos opens up about Uvalde tragedy one year later
0 comments on “Eddie Gonzalez on Tejano ROOTS Hall of Fame induction, upcoming music + more [VIDEO]”