New Tejano R.O.O.T.S. Hall of Fame inductee Eddie Gonzalez recently shared details on his induction, upcoming music and much more with Tejano Nation before his performance at Club 4th in Tucson, Arizona.
Gonzalez, known as the “Dancing Cowboy,” told Tejano Nation contributor Fanny Gurl about his experience of his induction into the Tejano ROOTS Hall of Fame in 2018, his new upcoming country album titled “ The 180” and his new Tejano album titled “Tex-Mex.”
The singer also gave his thoughts on the evolution of Tejano music and advice to the young generation that are starting their career in the music industry.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- La Fiebre celebrates release of ‘Histórico’ album with live-streamed concert on June 25
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Bean & Chisme duo debut ‘Hoodrat Cumbia’ music video