New Tejano R.O.O.T.S. Hall of Fame inductee Eddie Gonzalez recently shared details on his induction, upcoming music and much more with Tejano Nation before his performance at Club 4th in Tucson, Arizona.
Gonzalez, known as the “Dancing Cowboy,” told Tejano Nation contributor Fanny Gurl about his experience of his induction into the Tejano ROOTS Hall of Fame in 2018, his new upcoming country album titled “ The 180” and his new Tejano album titled “Tex-Mex.”
The singer also gave his thoughts on the evolution of Tejano music and advice to the young generation that are starting their career in the music industry.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- True-crime podcast will chronicle the life and death of Selena
- Marcus Daniels takes a trip to ‘Cumbiaville’ for new single and music video
- Lucy Rodriguez covers ‘Asi Es El Amor’ for new single and music video
- Juan Treviño releases new single and music video, ‘El Resto De Tu Vida’
- 2020 Cowtown Conjunto Festival postponed