KRIS-TV reports the 27-year-old singer was stopped for speeding by a Texas Department Of Public Safety (DPS) trooper while driving 81 miles per hour in a 65 miles per hour zone on a highway just west of Robstown, Texas at around 11 p.m. on Nov. 21.
According to the arrest report, the trooper noticed an open alcohol container inside the vehicle and determined Martinez was under the influence of alcohol. The singer was arrested and taken to the Nueces County Jail.
Martinez, who is also a Robstown city councilman, was later released on a $500 bond.
Read the full story at KRISTV.com.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Legendary Los Fabulosos 4 guitarist Encarnacion Fuentes Jr passes away at 72
- Highly-anticipated Tejanas Unidas En Cristo collaboration ‘Aqui Estas’ officially released
- Hector Gonzalez of Los 2Gs hospitalized in critical condition with COVID-19
- Cindy Ramos returns with romantic “Que Mas Quieres De Mi” single
- Gaby Natale and QuickBooks Team Up to Empower Latino Entrepreneurs Across the Country