Savannah Votion has added veteran musicians to her band as she prepares amazing performances for 2020, according to a press release.
The singer, who won Video of the Year for “Loca Peligrosa” featuring Zavala at the Tejano Music Awards this past week, fills her band with not only veteran musicians but Tejano R.O.O.T.S. Hall of Famers.
New members include guitarist and Hall of Famer Lazaro “Les” Martinez, bassist Pedro Rodriguez, accordionist Johnny Arocha, drummer and percussionist Duran Burmea, and Hall of Famer musician and producer Eric “E-Rock” Avalos.
“As the year comes to an end we are happy to announce she has united with veteran musicians,” said the press release. “With years of combined experience, this is definitely a show you don’t want to miss.”
Her newly formed band will make their debut at the Que Pasa Lounge at the Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino in Eagle Pass, Texas on Nov. 22 and is preparing for upcoming shows in 2020. For booking information and performance inquiries, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Eddie Gonzalez on Tejano ROOTS Hall of Fame induction, upcoming music + more [VIDEO]
- Art Tigerina teams with Chris Castaneda on "What Child Is This?" for your holiday playlist [AUDIO]
- Konjunto Kompaz host 2nd annual toy drive on Dec. 6 in San Benito to benefit Toys for Tots
- Grupo Negami on upcoming toy drive, live concert CD/DVD + more
- Destiny Navaira drops 'Entrégate, Entrégate' single + official music video