Savannah Votion has added veteran musicians to her band as she prepares amazing performances for 2020, according to a press release.
The singer, who won Video of the Year for “Loca Peligrosa” featuring Zavala at the Tejano Music Awards this past week, fills her band with not only veteran musicians but Tejano R.O.O.T.S. Hall of Famers.
New members include guitarist and Hall of Famer Lazaro “Les” Martinez, bassist Pedro Rodriguez, accordionist Johnny Arocha, drummer and percussionist Duran Burmea, and Hall of Famer musician and producer Eric “E-Rock” Avalos.
“As the year comes to an end we are happy to announce she has united with veteran musicians,” said the press release. “With years of combined experience, this is definitely a show you don’t want to miss.”
Her newly formed band will make their debut at the Que Pasa Lounge at the Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino in Eagle Pass, Texas on Nov. 22 and is preparing for upcoming shows in 2020. For booking information and performance inquiries, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Behind The Scenes of Siggno’s hit single and video ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’ featuring Chris Perez
- Nominations open for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards
- Amazon Studios Presents Voices/Voces: An Entertainment Celebration for Hispanic Heritage Month On September 30
- Eiza González Receives IMDb STARmeter Award
- Beatriz Y Deztino return with new single and video ‘Muevelo’