The lead singer of Severo y Grupo Fuego, New Mexico native Severo Martinez, exudes a passion and charisma that comes through in his vocals, and the single, “Me Tienes Loco,” the first from the group’s upcoming studio release, “Pura Vida,” is no exception.
The up-tempo cumbia, an original song from the band, was made for dancing and Martinez’ exuberant singing encourages listeners to get off their feet.
“Me Tienes Loco” talks about how love’s intensity can drive you “loco, loco,” but does so in an upbeat, fun style. Martinez sings with emotion, and as his website shows, he performs with just as much energy and enthusiasm. (Visit www.severoygrupofuego.com to see Severo y Grupo Fuego’s 2018 performance of “Despacito” as part of NBA’s Noche Latina during the Denver Nuggets halftime show.)
Listen to the catchy cumbia about going crazy in love and look forward to the 2020 album release of Severo y Grupo Fuego’s “Pura Vida.”
Severo Y Grupo Fuego — “Me Tienes Loco”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Postponed Houston area drive-in concert with Intocable and Solido rescheduled for July 30
- La Mafia tributes Kenny Rogers with ‘Lady’ performance with Houston Symphony
- Abel Talamantez named Director of Latin Music Division for Sotex Records
- El Dorado Band lead vocalist Joe Gonzalez passes away from coronavirus
- LaDezz launches web store, drops new single ‘Siempre Contigo’