“La Del Vestido Rojo” was originally performed by Varonil in the early 2000s in a Cumbia Colombiana style. With this collaboration, Cesar K-OSO brings his electro-cumbia style to the track, with Varonil’s participation and unique sound.
“La Del Vestido Rojo” is available now at all major digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
“La Del Vestido Rojo” — Cesar K-OSO ft. Varonil
- Anjelique, Tristan Ramos win Best New Artists at 2019 TMAs
- Mia covers ‘Bidi Bidi Bom Bom’ for latest single and music video
- Elida Reyna Y Avante win 2019 Latin GRAMMY for Best Tejano Album
- ‘¿Qué Hago?’ is latest single from Ilyssa as she readies comeback album [AUDIO]
- ‘Ay Amor’ is lead single for La Tropa F from upcoming album ‘Preservando Nuestra Cultura’