“La Del Vestido Rojo” was originally performed by Varonil in the early 2000s in a Cumbia Colombiana style. With this collaboration, Cesar K-OSO brings his electro-cumbia style to the track, with Varonil’s participation and unique sound.
“La Del Vestido Rojo” is available now at all major digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
“La Del Vestido Rojo” — Cesar K-OSO ft. Varonil
- Legendary Tejano singer Jimmy Edward passes away at 68
- Jerry Alvarez starts solo career with 'Te Vuelves Loca' single and music video
- Javi Guerra remakes Luis Miguel hit with a cumbia spin
- Quintanilla family, San Antonio leaders to announce 'celebration of Selena's legacy'
- David Lee Garza shares details on surprise performance with Jon Pardi at San Antonio rodeo