“La Del Vestido Rojo” was originally performed by Varonil in the early 2000s in a Cumbia Colombiana style. With this collaboration, Cesar K-OSO brings his electro-cumbia style to the track, with Varonil’s participation and unique sound.
“La Del Vestido Rojo” is available now at all major digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
“La Del Vestido Rojo” — Cesar K-OSO ft. Varonil
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album
- Netflix announces ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2 release date with latest trailer
- Magali Delarosa releases fourth album ‘Corazón Rebelde’