“La Del Vestido Rojo” was originally performed by Varonil in the early 2000s in a Cumbia Colombiana style. With this collaboration, Cesar K-OSO brings his electro-cumbia style to the track, with Varonil’s participation and unique sound.
“La Del Vestido Rojo” is available now at all major digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
“La Del Vestido Rojo” — Cesar K-OSO ft. Varonil
- Marcus Daniels takes a trip to ‘Cumbiaville’ for new single and music video
- Lucy Rodriguez covers ‘Asi Es El Amor’ for new single and music video
- Juan Treviño releases new single and music video, ‘El Resto De Tu Vida’
- 2020 Cowtown Conjunto Festival postponed
- 2020 Tejano Conjunto Festival in San Antonio canceled