“La Del Vestido Rojo” was originally performed by Varonil in the early 2000s in a Cumbia Colombiana style. With this collaboration, Cesar K-OSO brings his electro-cumbia style to the track, with Varonil’s participation and unique sound.
“La Del Vestido Rojo” is available now at all major digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
“La Del Vestido Rojo” — Cesar K-OSO ft. Varonil
- La Fiebre celebrates release of ‘Histórico’ album with live-streamed concert on June 25
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Bean & Chisme duo debut ‘Hoodrat Cumbia’ music video