Tejano singer and musician Matthew Romo Ledesma passed away on Wednesday. He was 39.
“We are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Matthew Romo Ledesma. We are in complete shock and our hearts are broken. Today we lost a Son, Dad, Brother, Friend, Compadre and a talented musician. Our thoughts and prayers are with La Familia Ledesma and all those who loved Matt. Please take a minute to pray for Matt’s children. Matt, May you Rest in Eternal Peace. You will truly be missed.” – Magic 106.5 Lubbock Facebook
No other details were given at this time. Tejano Nation will have more information as it becomes available.
Adagio perform “Si Una Vez” on Good Day Lubbock
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Liz Garcia Voted Best Band/Musician by Readers of San Antonio Magazine
- ‘Bronco, La Serie’ Premieres March 11 in the U.S. on Pantaya
- Texas Governor Abbott Lifts Mask Mandate, Opens Texas 100 Percent
- ‘Cumbiaville’ album is ‘dream project’ for Marcus Daniels as he drops ‘Dime Amor’ music video
- Isabel Marie Sanchez celebrates 18th birthday as she readies fifth album