The popular radio program that counts down the top 20 Tejano hits each week will now include the top trending stories of the week from the #1 source for Tejano news, TejanoNation.net.
“We are very excited to collaborate with Rudy Trevino and the Tejano Gold Countdown,” said John Henry Medina, Digital Managing Editor at TejanoNation.net. “The partnership gives Tejano music fans of this iconic and long-running program another platform to receive trending stories featuring their favorite Tejano stars every week from the premier online destination for Tejano news.”
The Tejano Gold Countdown is heard on 134 radio affiliates in the U.S. and Mexico. Listen to Tejano Gold Countdown podcasts and get more information at TejanoGoldCountdown.com.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Laura Linda premieres new single and music video ‘Yo No Soy De Nadie’
- Boyz of Kumbia return with AB Quintanilla produced ‘Pelón’ feat. Ricky Rick
- Liz Garcia Voted Best Band/Musician by Readers of San Antonio Magazine
- ‘Bronco, La Serie’ Premieres March 11 in the U.S. on Pantaya
- Texas Governor Abbott Lifts Mask Mandate, Opens Texas 100 Percent