The popular radio program that counts down the top 20 Tejano hits each week will now include the top trending stories of the week from the #1 source for Tejano news, TejanoNation.net.
“We are very excited to collaborate with Rudy Trevino and the Tejano Gold Countdown,” said John Henry Medina, Digital Managing Editor at TejanoNation.net. “The partnership gives Tejano music fans of this iconic and long-running program another platform to receive trending stories featuring their favorite Tejano stars every week from the premier online destination for Tejano news.”
The Tejano Gold Countdown is heard on 134 radio affiliates in the U.S. and Mexico. Listen to Tejano Gold Countdown podcasts and get more information at TejanoGoldCountdown.com.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Los Chamacos debut ‘Besos Y Copas’ music video
- General public ballot now available for 40th annual Tejano Music Awards
- Music Groups Unite to Again Ask Congress to Provide Relief from Toll of Pandemic
- Max Baca of Los Texmaniacs released from hospital to continue COVID-19 recovery
- Michael Salgado announces 25th-anniversary drive-in concert