“Echame La Culpa,” the collaboration featuring La Calma and Stefani Montiel, is the top song this week on the syndicated radio program hosted by Rudy Trevino. Montiel’s catchy cumbia, “La Comadre,” is listed at No. 2 of a Top 10 that was dominated by female artists.
“Brindo Contigo,” the duet from Sarah Monique and Shelly Lares is ranked at No. 4. The comeback track from Rebecca Valadez, “Que Nadie Sepa Mi Sufrir,” is No. 5 on the countdown with Devin Banda’s version of a Latin Breed classic, “La Tejana Enamorada,” at No. 6. Aisha scored two Top 10 hits with “La Reina De Tu Vida” at No. 8 and her fun, upbeat cumbia, “Baby, Baby,” at No. 10. Young singing sensation Mia received the No. 9 position with her cumbia cover of “Lost In The Middle Of Nowhere.”
Check out the slideshow below for the Top 20 hits for the week of October 13, 2019, on the Tejano Gold Countdown, heard on 134 radio affiliates in the U.S. and Mexico. Listen to Tejano Gold Countdown podcasts at TejanoGoldCountdown.com.
The Tejano Gold Countdown Top 20 is based on data provided by National Hispanic Syndicated Radio, LLC., comprised of data from Mediabase, reporting stations and select online radio stations.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- The Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center Announces the 43rd CineFestival San Antonio on July 6-10
- Tejano Music Awards TV adds veteran radio and television personality Bonnie Hernández as co-host
- Grupo Fuerte returns with ‘Mucho Corazon’ single celebrating 25 years in Tejano
- TMA Best New Female Artist Liz Garcia Gives Back to Uvalde and Continues Forging Her Own Path Forward
- The Cen-Tex Hispanic Chamber launches Escalando, the first small business assistance program in Waco area taught in Spanish