“Echame La Culpa,” the collaboration featuring La Calma and Stefani Montiel, is the top song this week on the syndicated radio program hosted by Rudy Trevino. Montiel’s catchy cumbia, “La Comadre,” is listed at No. 2 of a Top 10 that was dominated by female artists.
“Brindo Contigo,” the duet from Sarah Monique and Shelly Lares is ranked at No. 4. The comeback track from Rebecca Valadez, “Que Nadie Sepa Mi Sufrir,” is No. 5 on the countdown with Devin Banda’s version of a Latin Breed classic, “La Tejana Enamorada,” at No. 6. Aisha scored two Top 10 hits with “La Reina De Tu Vida” at No. 8 and her fun, upbeat cumbia, “Baby, Baby,” at No. 10. Young singing sensation Mia received the No. 9 position with her cumbia cover of “Lost In The Middle Of Nowhere.”
Check out the slideshow below for the Top 20 hits for the week of October 13, 2019, on the Tejano Gold Countdown, heard on 134 radio affiliates in the U.S. and Mexico. Listen to Tejano Gold Countdown podcasts at TejanoGoldCountdown.com.
The Tejano Gold Countdown Top 20 is based on data provided by National Hispanic Syndicated Radio, LLC., comprised of data from Mediabase, reporting stations and select online radio stations.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Ceci Zavala drops electrocumbia version of ‘Tik Tok’ for solo debut single
- DJ Kane returns with feel-good optimistic track ‘Bajo Las Estrellas’ ft. Prana
- Monica Saldivar releases video for breakup song ‘Revolución’
- AJ Castillo returns to stage at Buck’s Backyard in Buda on Oct. 3
- DJ Kane drops video teaser of ‘Con Limon Y Sal’ featuring Erick of Massore and Baby Bash