The frontman told Tejano Nation host Veronique Medrano that the band is recording their first album as an independent artist after spending almost 20 years with Freddie Records. A new single is scheduled to be released soon with the new album expected before the end of the year.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Liz Garcia Voted Best Band/Musician by Readers of San Antonio Magazine
- ‘Bronco, La Serie’ Premieres March 11 in the U.S. on Pantaya
- Texas Governor Abbott Lifts Mask Mandate, Opens Texas 100 Percent
- ‘Cumbiaville’ album is ‘dream project’ for Marcus Daniels as he drops ‘Dime Amor’ music video
- Isabel Marie Sanchez celebrates 18th birthday as she readies fifth album