After a few years away from music, Ilyssa Saenz is planning a return and the singer shares details on an upcoming single, comeback album and more.
The singer made a splash in the Tejano music scene in 2010 with her debut album Estoy Contigo, which spawned a couple of hit singles, including the title track and “Te Amo.” The album’s success garnered her a nomination as Best New Female Artist at the 2011 Tejano Music Awards. The vocalist has dropped two singles over the past year, “Ayer” featuring David Lee Garza and “Hasta Cuando,” now she’s ready for a full album.
Ilyssa tells Tejano Nation host Veronique Medrano when fans can expect her new single and full album.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Tejano Super Jam Features Superstar Lineup This Summer in Pearland
- Arhoolie Foundation receives NEA grant to establish Lydia Mendoza virtual museum
- James Arreola of Los Palominos opens up about Uvalde tragedy one year later
- Victoria Barajas continues the family music legacy of Conjunto Baraja de Oro
- My Cultura Announces Second Season of “In Our Own World” Podcast with Emily Estefan and Gemeny Hernandez
0 comments on “Ilyssa Saenz talks new single, comeback album + more [VIDEO]”