After a few years away from music, Ilyssa Saenz is planning a return and the singer shares details on an upcoming single, comeback album and more.
The singer made a splash in the Tejano music scene in 2010 with her debut album Estoy Contigo, which spawned a couple of hit singles, including the title track and “Te Amo.” The album’s success garnered her a nomination as Best New Female Artist at the 2011 Tejano Music Awards. The vocalist has dropped two singles over the past year, “Ayer” featuring David Lee Garza and “Hasta Cuando,” now she’s ready for a full album.
Ilyssa tells Tejano Nation host Veronique Medrano when fans can expect her new single and full album.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album
- Netflix announces ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2 release date with latest trailer
- Magali Delarosa releases fourth album ‘Corazón Rebelde’