After a few years away from music, Ilyssa Saenz is planning a return and the singer shares details on an upcoming single, comeback album and more.
The singer made a splash in the Tejano music scene in 2010 with her debut album Estoy Contigo, which spawned a couple of hit singles, including the title track and “Te Amo.” The album’s success garnered her a nomination as Best New Female Artist at the 2011 Tejano Music Awards. The vocalist has dropped two singles over the past year, “Ayer” featuring David Lee Garza and “Hasta Cuando,” now she’s ready for a full album.
Ilyssa tells Tejano Nation host Veronique Medrano when fans can expect her new single and full album.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Michigan family restores rare recordings of father’s Tejano music
- Sonja De La Paz premieres colorful video for ‘Contigo’
- Virginia y Valor debuts with ‘Amor Mio’ album
- Patsy Torres addresses fake news in today’s society with ‘Noticias Falsas’
- Tejano event promoter Jim Luna tests positive for COVID-19, upcoming events tentative