After a few years away from music, Ilyssa Saenz is planning a return and the singer shares details on an upcoming single, comeback album and more.
The singer made a splash in the Tejano music scene in 2010 with her debut album Estoy Contigo, which spawned a couple of hit singles, including the title track and “Te Amo.” The album’s success garnered her a nomination as Best New Female Artist at the 2011 Tejano Music Awards. The vocalist has dropped two singles over the past year, “Ayer” featuring David Lee Garza and “Hasta Cuando,” now she’s ready for a full album.
Ilyssa tells Tejano Nation host Veronique Medrano when fans can expect her new single and full album.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Javier Galvan remains hospitalized in critical condition days after fatal crash
- Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community