LAS VEGAS — (PRNewswire) — The Entertainment Capital of the World invites visitors to celebrate Mexican Independence Day with a September lineup of exciting events and entertainment. Revelers can enjoy performances throughout Las Vegas by unforgettable headliners and hilarious comedians during the 2021 El Grito festivities.
World-class Latin performers taking over iconic Vegas venues include:
- Comedian and star of film and television George Lopez brings his stand-up routine to The Mirage Theatre at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, Sept. 3-4.
- Rising Latin music star MALUMA makes a stop in Las Vegas during the holiday weekend at Michelob ULTRA Arena at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 4.
- Legendary Mexican icon, Marco Antonio Solís will perform his only two U.S. solo shows this year at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Sept. 10-11.
- Grupo Firme, one of the hottest groups in the industry, will kick off Mexican Independence Day with performances at the MGM Grand Garden Arena at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 10-12.
- The “fluffy” comedian Gabriel Iglesias brings the laughs at The Mirage Theatre, Sept. 10-12.
- Iconic Mexican group BANDA MS will wow audiences with their signature sound at Michelob ULTRA Arena at Mandalay Bay, Sept. 11.
- Mexican singer/songwriter Pancho Barraza performs at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Sept. 11 and Los Ángeles Azules perform their future Cumbia sounds on Sept. 12.
- Christian Nodal, with special guest Gera MX, will kick off his 18-date “Botella Tras Botella” Tour at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Sept. 14.
- Multi Latin GRAMMY Award-winning Mariachi singer Alejandro Fernández performs at the MGM Grand Garden Arena at MGM Grand, Sept. 15-16.
- Mr. Worldwide himself – Pitbull – lights up the stage at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Sept. 18.
- Mexican pop rock group, CAMILA performs at Tropicana Las Vegas, Sept. 18.
- Bronco, Latin multi-GRAMMY Award-nominated band, will heat up the stage performing at the Concerts on the Beach Series at Mandalay Bay Beach, Sept. 18.
- Top-selling Latin artist Enrique Iglesias and cross-over superstar Ricky Martin return to perform at the MGM Grand Garden Arena at MGM Grand, Sept. 25.
Sports in September
- Hit the pitch with the Las Vegas Lights Football Club. Las Vegas’ USL team keeps kicking through September at Cashman Field.
- College football brings the inaugural 2021 Vegas Kickoff Classic to Allegiant Stadium Sept. 4 as a precursor to the 2021 Las Vegas Bowl on Dec. 30.
- The NFL’s Las Vegas Raiders will take on the Baltimore Ravens during the 2021 season home opener at Allegiant Stadium on Sept. 13, and then go head-to-head against the Miami Dolphins on Sept. 26.
- Catch the WNBA’s Las Vegas Aces at home at Michelob ULTRA Arena at Mandalay Bay before the regular season ends Sept. 19.
- UFC International Fight Week punches back to Las Vegas Sept. 21-25, culminating with UFC 266 at T-Mobile Arena where Alexander Volkanovski and Brian Ortega face off for the featherweight championship, Sept. 25.
- Clubs from Major League Soccer (MLS) and Mexico’s top-flight leagues will compete during the 2021 Leagues Cup Final at Allegiant Stadium on Sept. 22.
- See all your favorite drivers during the Fall NASCAR Cup Series weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Sept. 23-26.
To plan your unforgettable El Grito trip to Las Vegas visit www.VisitLasVegas.com.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
Selena’s father and husband have resolved their legal dispute that began in 2016.
Univision Launches Sunday Edition of Its Flagship Daytime Emmy Award-Winning Morning Show “Despierta América” on September 19
Hosted by María Antonieta Collins, Raúl González, Jackie Guerrido and with Carolina Rosario as its news anchor, the show will feature news coverage, new and unique segments, and much more.
Support Latino Business & Community Allies Host Third Annual Support Latino Business Day on September 14, 2021
Day of action to celebrate the 4.7 million Latino business owners for their positive impact across communities and the U.S. economy.