Tejano singer and dance studio business owner Krystal Diaz tied the knot on Friday, Oct. 9 in San Antonio.
“La Reina del Baile” married Gabriel Mendez, a Texas-based musician and radio host, at the historic Little Church of La Villita, followed by an old New York-style reception with immediate family and close friends.
The couple fell in love on the set of her music video, “Te Metiste,” a romantic Cumbia produced by David L. Garza. Mendez portrayed the love interest for Diaz in the visual filmed in downtown San Antonio.
During the pandemic, Diaz planned her wedding, rebuilt her business of twelve years, Danzavida De San Antonio Dance Company, and is in the process of recruiting Latinas to compete in the Miss Reina Latina San Antonio Pageant.
Diaz is currently channeling her musical energy on a new single that is expected to be released soon and she is excited to return to the recording studio and share her new music with her fans.
The singer would like to dedicate “Te Metiste” to all who have experienced falling in love and marrying the love of their life.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Javier Galvan remains hospitalized in critical condition days after fatal crash
- Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community
- Sonja De La Paz ramping up solo debut album