Diaz spoke to “Domingo Live” host Barbi Leo about her third solo single. “(It’s) my first original song,” she said. “I was very anxious and excited to release this song because it’s like my little baby, it’s my own. It has so many personal, just connections to my actual life.”
“My main goal and my main focus for 2020 is, of course, stay in the studio, keep working on that album, and working on more original music,” added Diaz.
The former Miss Teen San Antonio also spoke on her entertainment career, which began at the age of two, her dance studio and school in San Antonio and much more, including performing a few songs.
Krystal Diaz performs “La Reina del Baile” on “Domingo Live”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Desvelado’ songwriter confirms Bobby Pulido song is not about Selena
- Pop star Ally Brooke cites Tejano artists as early influences while growing up in San Antonio
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album