Newcomer Krystal Diaz shared details on her latest single, “Adios Hasta Nunca,” her upcoming debut album and much more with the “Domingo Live” TV show.
Diaz spoke to “Domingo Live” host Barbi Leo about her third solo single. “(It’s) my first original song,” she said. “I was very anxious and excited to release this song because it’s like my little baby, it’s my own. It has so many personal, just connections to my actual life.”
“Adios Hasta Nunca” features Leo Correa of La Calma on accordion and was produced by David L. Garza.
“My main goal and my main focus for 2020 is, of course, stay in the studio, keep working on that album, and working on more original music,” added Diaz.
The official video for her latest single was released earlier this month and was filmed by Ryan Bazan at her family’s ranch in Pleasanton, Texas.
The former Miss Teen San Antonio also spoke on her entertainment career, which began at the age of two, her dance studio and school in San Antonio and much more, including performing a few songs.
Krystal Diaz performs “La Reina del Baile” on “Domingo Live”
For breaking Tejano news follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive artist interviews. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Roger Velásquez and The Latin Legendz announce release date for new album ‘¡Buena Vibra!’
- Daniella Ramirez delivers ‘No Sabes De Mujeres’ official music video
- Stefani Montiel saved by daughter from falling off stage during Tejano Music Awards Fan Fair performance
- Happy Birthday Yuli Flores of La Casetera! 5 Must See Yuli Flores Performances
- Family of Fito Olivares release statement on passing of ‘El Rey de la Cumbia’
0 comments on “Krystal Diaz talks new single, upcoming album + more with ‘Domingo Live’”