Diaz spoke to “Domingo Live” host Barbi Leo about her third solo single. “(It’s) my first original song,” she said. “I was very anxious and excited to release this song because it’s like my little baby, it’s my own. It has so many personal, just connections to my actual life.”
“My main goal and my main focus for 2020 is, of course, stay in the studio, keep working on that album, and working on more original music,” added Diaz.
The former Miss Teen San Antonio also spoke on her entertainment career, which began at the age of two, her dance studio and school in San Antonio and much more, including performing a few songs.
Krystal Diaz performs “La Reina del Baile” on “Domingo Live”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Tejano America: The Homestyle Edition’ web series premieres May 24
- ‘Selena’ movie finally gets Blu-ray release with extended scenes, documentary
- Grupo Alamo drop Rodney Alejandro remix of “Amarte Hasta El Final” featuring Mark Ledesma
- Selena XXV Tribute Concert officially canceled
- Multi-award winning teen singer Gabriella Salazar covers ‘Adicta’ for new single to kick off summer