Diaz spoke to “Domingo Live” host Barbi Leo about her third solo single. “(It’s) my first original song,” she said. “I was very anxious and excited to release this song because it’s like my little baby, it’s my own. It has so many personal, just connections to my actual life.”
“My main goal and my main focus for 2020 is, of course, stay in the studio, keep working on that album, and working on more original music,” added Diaz.
The former Miss Teen San Antonio also spoke on her entertainment career, which began at the age of two, her dance studio and school in San Antonio and much more, including performing a few songs.
Krystal Diaz performs “La Reina del Baile” on “Domingo Live”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Biggest Accordion Shootout Finale in Tejano history planned at Conjunto Festival in Alice on Nov 12 & 13
- Industry ballot for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards now available online
- Tejano Music Awards makes a return to broadcast TV with virtual event on Dec. 11
- ‘Anything for Selena’ podcast receives Best Spanish Language Podcast nomination at iHeartRadio Podcast Awards
- Hispanic Community Leader Martha Llamas Receives NSRC Champion of Freedom Award