Diaz spoke to “Domingo Live” host Barbi Leo about her third solo single. “(It’s) my first original song,” she said. “I was very anxious and excited to release this song because it’s like my little baby, it’s my own. It has so many personal, just connections to my actual life.”
“My main goal and my main focus for 2020 is, of course, stay in the studio, keep working on that album, and working on more original music,” added Diaz.
The former Miss Teen San Antonio also spoke on her entertainment career, which began at the age of two, her dance studio and school in San Antonio and much more, including performing a few songs.
Krystal Diaz performs “La Reina del Baile” on “Domingo Live”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Tejano Conjunto Festival celebrates 40th anniversary with live music, film festival + more in San Antonio on May 16-22
- Country Music Legend’s Death Spurs Conversation on Lethal Means Safety, Mental Health, and Suicide
- Veteran Owned Coffee Company Taps Into Tejano Culture
- Tejano Next Generation Artists Participate in Donation of Instruments to San Antonio High School Conjunto Program
- Jarritos and Rodri Entertainment Launch Mariachi USA Talent Search