Diaz spoke to “Domingo Live” host Barbi Leo about her third solo single. “(It’s) my first original song,” she said. “I was very anxious and excited to release this song because it’s like my little baby, it’s my own. It has so many personal, just connections to my actual life.”
“My main goal and my main focus for 2020 is, of course, stay in the studio, keep working on that album, and working on more original music,” added Diaz.
The former Miss Teen San Antonio also spoke on her entertainment career, which began at the age of two, her dance studio and school in San Antonio and much more, including performing a few songs.
Krystal Diaz performs “La Reina del Baile” on “Domingo Live”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Pitbull honored to perform at Selena XXV tribute concert
- Stripes Stores celebrate 25 years of Selena’s legacy with limited-edition collectible cups
- Sarah Monique celebrates independence in love with 'Bienvenida Mi Libertad' [AUDIO]
- Selena XXV tribute concert to feature Elida Reyna, Los Kumbia Allstarz, Isabel Marie + more May 9 at Alamodome
- Stephanie Lynn announces name change, added to cast of upcoming film