Rose Elva & The Crew recently released their third single “Solo En Mis Sueños,” along with the group’s first music video.
The slow-style cumbia, written by lead vocalist Rose Elva, is about a woman that secretly likes a man but is too shy to let him know, so it’s only in her dreams she can have a relationship with him but wakes up and realizes it’s Solo En Mi Suenos.”
“When I’m writing an original song, I’m writing from personal experiences, sometimes watching telenovelas,” Rose Elva tells Tejano Nation about her songwriting process. “Sometimes, remembering a dream that I had or either something that has happened in my past life or right now in the present or anything that is going on around me.”
The visual for the track is the first video released by the group and was produced by Sal Gomez of Gomez Productions.
“Solo En Mis Sueños” is available at your favorite digital platform and is the third single released from the New Mexico-based group, which is currently working on their debut album, scheduled to be released in 2021.
“It is all original music that me and my band, The Crew, are doing,” Rose Elva said about the debut disc. “We’re working really hard to finish up the album, using this time (during the pandemic) to create all this together.”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Michael Salgado drops video teaser of upcoming country song ‘She Thinks My Name Is Whiskey’
- Adrian Gutierrez honors his parents 30th anniversary with a cover of ‘Y Sigues Siendo Tu’
- Nephew of Tejano icons Los Aguilares releases lead single in homage to family legacy
- EstrellaTV Brings the Sabor to Thursday Nights With ‘MasterChef Latinos’
- Mario Marichalar releases new single ‘Bella’ from upcoming album, shares latest on lawsuit over streaming royalties