Devin Banda set Instagram ablaze with sizzling lingerie photos on Sunday.
The 25-year-old Tejano singer captioned an Instagram post of her wearing sheer lime green lingerie with a plaid shirt, “You’re welcome.”
Banda is known for her hot cumbias and fun dance hits but the Tejano Music Awards nominee gave fans a peek at her other attributes.
She has battled bullying since the beginning of her career, an obstacle she still takes on to this day, which spawned her lead role in an anti-bullying music festival produced in her honor after posting a heartfelt plea for bullies to understand the damage bullying can do to someone. Banda is now helping others to overcome bullying, as she continues to be a young female artist in what has always been a male-dominated industry.
Banda released her debut album, Unstoppable, in 2017. The disc was a huge success spawning five radio hits, crossing over into Mexico with radio airplay and earned her two nominations at the Tejano Music Awards in 2018, including Best New Female Artist.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Behind The Scenes of Siggno’s hit single and video ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’ featuring Chris Perez
- Nominations open for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards
- Amazon Studios Presents Voices/Voces: An Entertainment Celebration for Hispanic Heritage Month On September 30
- Eiza González Receives IMDb STARmeter Award
- Beatriz Y Deztino return with new single and video ‘Muevelo’