The official video for “¿Por Que No Me Dijiste?” from Siggno begins and ends with a ring that was never given.
In between, viewers see – through effective editing techniques – how love and the one we love can be there one minute and gone the next. Slow motion shots enhance the drama of loving moments shared together and the speeding up of the video shows how quickly time can change circumstances in life and love.
Siggno frontman Jesse Turner sings with his trademark passionate sorrow that is fitting for the song about the loss of a once-beautiful relationship. His voice is complemented by his impressive accordion skills and the band produces the rock-tinged Norteño lite sound for which they have become known.
The video pairs perfectly with the song’s theme of lost love and the lyrics that ask why the object of the singer’s affection did not warn him about how hard life would be without her love.
Another successful song for Siggno and a video that feels more like a mini-movie playing out the heartache right before our eyes.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- La 45 teams with David Lee Garza and Cezar Martinez for ‘La Embarcación’ collaboration
- Cántame Music Fest organizers plan to reschedule La Mafia performance after it was stopped abruptly during first song
- Benefit for veteran musician Anthony Hernandez to help with medical expenses
- Quemazón offers free download of new single ‘Que Sepan Todos’
- Día de los Muertos at Hemisfair celebrates 10-year anniversary