The official video for “¿Por Que No Me Dijiste?” from Siggno begins and ends with a ring that was never given.
In between, viewers see – through effective editing techniques – how love and the one we love can be there one minute and gone the next. Slow motion shots enhance the drama of loving moments shared together and the speeding up of the video shows how quickly time can change circumstances in life and love.
Siggno frontman Jesse Turner sings with his trademark passionate sorrow that is fitting for the song about the loss of a once-beautiful relationship. His voice is complemented by his impressive accordion skills and the band produces the rock-tinged Norteño lite sound for which they have become known.
The video pairs perfectly with the song’s theme of lost love and the lyrics that ask why the object of the singer’s affection did not warn him about how hard life would be without her love.
Another successful song for Siggno and a video that feels more like a mini-movie playing out the heartache right before our eyes.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- La Fiebre celebrates release of ‘Histórico’ album with live-streamed concert on June 25
- Jarritos and Duolingo Offer Chance to Win Free Premium Spanish Lessons and a Trip for Two to Mexico
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021