Siggno released the official music video for their latest hit song “#Hashtag” on Friday (April 10) and shared a special message for fans.
The visual features the band in an airplane hangar and videos or photos of the band members at different locations (via computer generated imagery) coinciding with lyrics of the song.
“#Hashtag” is the lead single from the highly-anticipated new album from Siggno with new record label Azteca Records.
The end of the video gives a special message for fans of the two-time Grammy-nominated group en Español about the current worldwide coronavirus pandemic that translates to: “And when all this happens…We will embrace again, we will kiss again, we will fall in love and discover new places, we will travel the world hand in hand with our loved ones, but today for your sake and that of everyone. #StayAtHome.”
“#Hashtag” is available now at all digital music outlets. Watch the video below.
Siggno — “#Hashtag” (Video Oficial)
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- SESAC honors Latin Music at 2022 Latina Music Awards
- Cheech Marin, Brand Ambassador for TP Mezcal, Proudly Opens the Cheech Center for Chicano Art
- Isabel Marie Sanchez brings fresh cumbia vibes with ‘Ahora Que Ya Eres Feliz’
- Shelly Lares shares her own Pride story and drops Pride single ‘Break Through’
- Taco Bell introduces the Big Cheez-It Tostada