Siggno released the official music video for their latest hit song “#Hashtag” on Friday (April 10) and shared a special message for fans.
The visual features the band in an airplane hangar and videos or photos of the band members at different locations (via computer generated imagery) coinciding with lyrics of the song.
“#Hashtag” is the lead single from the highly-anticipated new album from Siggno with new record label Azteca Records.
The end of the video gives a special message for fans of the two-time Grammy-nominated group en Español about the current worldwide coronavirus pandemic that translates to: “And when all this happens…We will embrace again, we will kiss again, we will fall in love and discover new places, we will travel the world hand in hand with our loved ones, but today for your sake and that of everyone. #StayAtHome.”
“#Hashtag” is available now at all digital music outlets. Watch the video below.
Siggno — “#Hashtag” (Video Oficial)
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Isabel Marie drops the title track of Latin Grammy-nominated EP ‘Una Ilusión’
- Da Krazy Pimpz showcase unique sound and style on ‘Ya No Te Estorbo’
- 2nd Annual Southside Vaquero Breakfast will kick off San Antonio Rodeo season on Jan. 27 with free food and live music
- UnidosUS Report Finds Food Insecurity Highest Among Latinos in Rural Communities
- Intocable earns Premio Lo Nuestro nomination for ‘Si Me Duele Que Duela’