Monica Saldivar is a rising star in Tejano music, she released her self-titled debut album in December and her current single, “Tu No Sabes,” is currently heating up playlists everywhere.
“We are already in the works of CD number two,” she said. “We’re hoping that it’s going to be released within October or September, around that time period but I don’t want to promise that just yet.”
The talented vocalist from Grand Prairie, Texas, who also works as a music teacher, volunteers her time to give back to the community in her spare time at The Epic, a fitness, entertainment, and arts center located in her hometown teaching music to the next generation.
“The students, or the kids, they see what is possible and anything is possible,” she said. “I want to be that for somebody.”
Saldivar also spoke about her music influence, music projects and more.
Listen to the full interview with Monica Saldviar on the latest episode of the Cruz Control with AC Cruz Behind The Mic podcast below. Hear previous episodes and get more details at CruzControlWithACCruz.com.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Los Palominos release beautiful ranchera ‘Me Muero Por Tenerte’ [AUDIO]
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 'Selena' film anniversary with touching tribute video
- Tejano Nation radio show adds affiliates in Dallas, Salt Lake City and Lufkin-Nacogdoches
- Lee Villarreal of Los Desperadoz recovering after hospitalization
- Destiny Navaira announces release date for highly-anticipated solo debut album