Latin Breed continues to write the next chapters of a 50 year plus legacy with the release of their latest single “Vida Mia,” a smooth fresh dance tune with the concept of traditional Tejano dancing music in mind.
The song and lyrics were taken from the body of work from musician and songwriter Ray Figueroa.
“Our intent is to showcase more than a radio-friendly tune with audiences everywhere, this is an excellent opportunity to spotlight the lead vocal talents of our new addition, Ben Miranda,” said Latin Breed bandleader Charlie Rodriguez. “Ben has fused his colorful voice with the signature horn sound of the acclaimed Latin Breed band.”
The Latin Breed — “Vida Mia” (Snippet)
This is the second single released from Latin Breed from the JC Productions record label. “Locos De Maria,” a Latin flavored salsa with a contemporary heavy-horn flair, was released in July 2019.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- South TX Homies receive Latin Grammy nomination for debut album
- ‘Por Un Beso’ focuses on relationship origin of Aisha and her husband
- 2020 Latin Grammy nominations for Best Tejano Album announced
- Ceci Zavala drops electrocumbia version of ‘Tik Tok’ for solo debut single
- DJ Kane returns with feel-good optimistic track ‘Bajo Las Estrellas’ ft. Prana