As the 25th anniversary of the passing of Tejano legend Selena Quintanilla approaches, the iconic singer’s siblings will announce details about “a celebration of Selena’s legacy,” together with San Antonio city leaders on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Selena’s older sister, Suzette Quintanilla, CEO/President of Q Productions, and Selena’s brother and main musical partner/collaborator A.B. Quintanilla will attend Tuesday’s press event in San Antonio along with San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg and other city tourism officials.
Details to follow as Tejano Nation brings you the latest news and updates.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Veronique Medrano gives a powerful bilingual rendition of Roy Orbison classic for upcoming ‘Crying’ EP
- Star-Studded “Premios Juventud” Turns Up the Heat Showcasing Latin Music’s Hottest Hits in Awaited Celebration
- Award-winning radio personality Monica Peña joins Tejano Nation as contributor
- Liz Garcia pays tribute to late cousin with ‘Ay Javier’ music video
- Brenda Martinez Launches Sweet Sessories Online Boutique