As the 25th anniversary of the passing of Tejano legend Selena Quintanilla approaches, the iconic singer’s siblings will announce details about “a celebration of Selena’s legacy,” together with San Antonio city leaders on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Selena’s older sister, Suzette Quintanilla, CEO/President of Q Productions, and Selena’s brother and main musical partner/collaborator A.B. Quintanilla will attend Tuesday’s press event in San Antonio along with San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg and other city tourism officials.
Details to follow as Tejano Nation brings you the latest news and updates.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Perrier Launches Limited-Edition Can Inspired by Día de Los Muertos
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album