As the 25th anniversary of the passing of Tejano legend Selena Quintanilla approaches, the iconic singer’s siblings will announce details about “a celebration of Selena’s legacy,” together with San Antonio city leaders on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Selena’s older sister, Suzette Quintanilla, CEO/President of Q Productions, and Selena’s brother and main musical partner/collaborator A.B. Quintanilla will attend Tuesday’s press event in San Antonio along with San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg and other city tourism officials.
Details to follow as Tejano Nation brings you the latest news and updates.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- MAC cosmetics announces Selena La Reina collection for April 2020
- Marcus Daniels releases 'Tu No Te Metas' duet with Dee Burleson [AUDIO]
- Isabel Marie Sanchez and YOSA Philharmonic give teaser of upcoming Selena tribute performance
- Ruben Ramos talks health, music, film role on Cruz Control podcast [AUDIO]
- Chris Perez announced for special appearance at TMA Fan Fair 2020