As the 25th anniversary of the passing of Tejano legend Selena Quintanilla approaches, the iconic singer’s siblings will announce details about “a celebration of Selena’s legacy,” together with San Antonio city leaders on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Selena’s older sister, Suzette Quintanilla, CEO/President of Q Productions, and Selena’s brother and main musical partner/collaborator A.B. Quintanilla will attend Tuesday’s press event in San Antonio along with San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg and other city tourism officials.
Details to follow as Tejano Nation brings you the latest news and updates.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Tejano Super Jam Features Superstar Lineup This Summer in Pearland
- Arhoolie Foundation receives NEA grant to establish Lydia Mendoza virtual museum
- James Arreola of Los Palominos opens up about Uvalde tragedy one year later
- Victoria Barajas continues the family music legacy of Conjunto Baraja de Oro
- My Cultura Announces Second Season of “In Our Own World” Podcast with Emily Estefan and Gemeny Hernandez
0 comments on “Quintanilla family, San Antonio leaders to announce ‘celebration of Selena’s legacy’”