As the 25th anniversary of the passing of Tejano legend Selena Quintanilla approaches, the iconic singer’s siblings will announce details about “a celebration of Selena’s legacy,” together with San Antonio city leaders on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Selena’s older sister, Suzette Quintanilla, CEO/President of Q Productions, and Selena’s brother and main musical partner/collaborator A.B. Quintanilla will attend Tuesday’s press event in San Antonio along with San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg and other city tourism officials.
Details to follow as Tejano Nation brings you the latest news and updates.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Tejano America: The Homestyle Edition’ web series premieres May 24
- ‘Selena’ movie finally gets Blu-ray release with extended scenes, documentary
- Grupo Alamo drop Rodney Alejandro remix of “Amarte Hasta El Final” featuring Mark Ledesma
- Selena XXV Tribute Concert officially canceled
- Multi-award winning teen singer Gabriella Salazar covers ‘Adicta’ for new single to kick off summer