Anjelique earned two Tejano Music Awards in November as Best New Female Artist and Best New Group with her Sweet City Band. The singer from Sweetwater, Texas spoke about her TMA wins, latest album, family and more with “Domingo Live” host Rudy Treviño.
Anjelique shared details on her music career that is a family affair with her husband, Sammy Alvarez Jr, and kids, who are a part of her band. She also spoke about the success of her third album “Proposito” and is already working on her next album for 2020.
WATCH: Anjelique on “Domingo Live“
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- iHeartMedia and FOX Entertainment Announce Nominees for the 2022 ‘iHeartRadio Music Awards’
- New eBook Sheds Light on California Latinos’ Transformative Impact on Politics in America
- Los Texmaniacs cover ‘El Rancho Grande’ for Freddy Fender tribute album
- Univision Announces Nominations for ‘Premio Lo Nuestro’ a Celebration of Latin Music and Culture
- Veronique Medrano shares journey in male-dominated Tejano industry + preserving and archiving Tejano history on Latino USA Podcast