Anjelique earned two Tejano Music Awards in November as Best New Female Artist and Best New Group with her Sweet City Band. The singer from Sweetwater, Texas spoke about her TMA wins, latest album, family and more with “Domingo Live” host Rudy Treviño.
Anjelique shared details on her music career that is a family affair with her husband, Sammy Alvarez Jr, and kids, who are a part of her band. She also spoke about the success of her third album “Proposito” and is already working on her next album for 2020.
WATCH: Anjelique on “Domingo Live“
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Javier Galvan remains hospitalized in critical condition days after fatal crash
- Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community
- Sonja De La Paz ramping up solo debut album