Anjelique earned two Tejano Music Awards in November as Best New Female Artist and Best New Group with her Sweet City Band. The singer from Sweetwater, Texas spoke about her TMA wins, latest album, family and more with “Domingo Live” host Rudy Treviño.
Anjelique shared details on her music career that is a family affair with her husband, Sammy Alvarez Jr, and kids, who are a part of her band. She also spoke about the success of her third album “Proposito” and is already working on her next album for 2020.
WATCH: Anjelique on “Domingo Live“
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Legendary Los Fabulosos 4 guitarist Encarnacion Fuentes Jr passes away at 72
- Highly-anticipated Tejanas Unidas En Cristo collaboration ‘Aqui Estas’ officially released
- Hector Gonzalez of Los 2Gs hospitalized in critical condition with COVID-19
- Cindy Ramos returns with romantic “Que Mas Quieres De Mi” single
- Gaby Natale and QuickBooks Team Up to Empower Latino Entrepreneurs Across the Country