Anjelique earned two Tejano Music Awards in November as Best New Female Artist and Best New Group with her Sweet City Band. The singer from Sweetwater, Texas spoke about her TMA wins, latest album, family and more with “Domingo Live” host Rudy Treviño.
Anjelique shared details on her music career that is a family affair with her husband, Sammy Alvarez Jr, and kids, who are a part of her band. She also spoke about the success of her third album “Proposito” and is already working on her next album for 2020.
WATCH: Anjelique on “Domingo Live“
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- 40th annual Tejano Music Awards will be a live-streamed virtual event on Dec. 19
- Marcus Daniels drops teaser for ‘Dime Amor’ music video
- Erika Renée drops ‘La Número Seis’ from upcoming debut album
- Bobby Pulido chats about his upcoming 25th anniversary live virtual concert celebration
- Little Joe to celebrate 80th birthday with virtual Onda Live! finale on Oct. 29