Anjelique earned two Tejano Music Awards in November as Best New Female Artist and Best New Group with her Sweet City Band. The singer from Sweetwater, Texas spoke about her TMA wins, latest album, family and more with “Domingo Live” host Rudy Treviño.
Anjelique shared details on her music career that is a family affair with her husband, Sammy Alvarez Jr, and kids, who are a part of her band. She also spoke about the success of her third album “Proposito” and is already working on her next album for 2020.
WATCH: Anjelique on “Domingo Live“
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Marcus Daniels takes a trip to ‘Cumbiaville’ for new single and music video
- Lucy Rodriguez covers ‘Asi Es El Amor’ for new single and music video
- Juan Treviño releases new single and music video, ‘El Resto De Tu Vida’
- 2020 Cowtown Conjunto Festival postponed
- 2020 Tejano Conjunto Festival in San Antonio canceled