Masizzo released a new single with a lyric video for “Insuficiente,” on December 7.
“Insuficiente,” written by Wences Romo, is the first single from the group with new drummer Joey “JMZ” Jimenez. The talented baterista spent eight years with Siggno until leaving the band in January to pursue other interests, eventually joining Masizzo this past August.
Original band member Bryan Ramirez spoke about the addition of Jimenez and his nephew Isaias Ramirez as lead vocalist for the next edition of Masizzo. “Joey just wasn’t going to go with any band, we know that,” he told Tejano Nation in a recent interview. “What he saw in Masizzo and what he saw in my nephew really helped his decision out and this is where we’re at now and God knows what’s in store.”
“Having him, Joey, in the band and my nephew, to me, it’s changed the band, it’s changed the whole perception of us, I guess, people have noticed more what we’re doing,” he added. “With the new album coming out and new songs coming out, we’re going to show them what we can do.”
Masizzo — “Insuficiente”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- South TX Homies talk debut single 'Te Vas Te Vas' + more [VIDEO]
- Sun Broadcast Group continues to grow its 2020 Hispanic lineup, adds Tejano Nation show
- Ruben Ramos talks legendary career, upcoming projects + more [VIDEO]
- Elida Reyna selling beautiful South Texas home
- Solido hits over 1 million views for 'Todavía No Sabe' music video