Turner describes feeling intense pain after walking off stage and said he even told the fans at the Laredo concert that he likely had the flu.
He underwent tests that show he is suffering from an infection and Turner feels he should be able to perform as planned in Kingsville on Saturday night. The infection was affecting his nerves so that’s why he had pain. He is being treated with antibiotics.
Turner looked and sounded weak but flashed his signature smile toward the video’s end as he thanked his fans.
“This is what happened to me last night in Laredo, TX after the show,” Turner captioned the video. “I don’t feel 100% but I will give you my tonight in Kingsville, TX.”
Siggno performed Friday night at Laredo’s Casablanca Event Center and is scheduled to perform tonight at Kingsville’s JK Northway Exposition Center.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- La Fiebre celebrates release of ‘Histórico’ album with live-streamed concert on June 25
- Jarritos and Duolingo Offer Chance to Win Free Premium Spanish Lessons and a Trip for Two to Mexico
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021