Turner describes feeling intense pain after walking off stage and said he even told the fans at the Laredo concert that he likely had the flu.
He underwent tests that show he is suffering from an infection and Turner feels he should be able to perform as planned in Kingsville on Saturday night. The infection was affecting his nerves so that’s why he had pain. He is being treated with antibiotics.
Turner looked and sounded weak but flashed his signature smile toward the video’s end as he thanked his fans.
“This is what happened to me last night in Laredo, TX after the show,” Turner captioned the video. “I don’t feel 100% but I will give you my tonight in Kingsville, TX.”
Siggno performed Friday night at Laredo’s Casablanca Event Center and is scheduled to perform tonight at Kingsville’s JK Northway Exposition Center.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- La 45 collaborate with music legend Little Joe to reconceptualize classic hit 'Traigo Mi .45' [AUDIO]
- South TX Homies talk debut single 'Te Vas Te Vas' + more [VIDEO]
- Sun Broadcast Group continues to grow its 2020 Hispanic lineup, adds Tejano Nation show
- Ruben Ramos talks legendary career, upcoming projects + more [VIDEO]
- Elida Reyna selling beautiful South Texas home