Stefani Montiel, known for her exhilarating performances, polished vocal power, and breathtaking outfits, once again proved at this year’s 39th annual Tejano Music Awards why she’s such a crowd favorite.
Montiel arrived like a vision on the 2019 TMA Red Carpet in a silver, sparkly gown and crowned with a golden halo-like headdress inspired by her album, “Amor Supernatural,” which was nominated for Best Tejano Album. The nomination was one of four for Montiel, who was also nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year, Best Collaboration and Song of the Year for “La Comadre.” (“La Comadre” herself made a special appearance along with Montiel and her band.)
During her interview with Tejano Nation before the awards show, Montiel thanked her “amazing group of musicians,” her fans, and even gave us a sneak peek of her performance that night saying it would start off slow and then end with a bang, including special guests and a medley of hits from “Amor Supernatural.”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Cynthia Bustamante releases debut album ‘Renacer’
- Album Review: Liz Garcia matures into ‘Una Estrella’ with sophomore album
- Netflix reveals premiere date for ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2
- Erika Renée dedicates latest single ‘Mi Linda Ilusion’ to late mother
- ‘Anything For Selena’ podcast focuses on cultural impact of late Latin music icon