Alfredo Antonio Guerrero, son of original bandleader Tony “Ham” Guerrero, spoke to special Tejano Nation correspondent Veronique Medrano about the next generation of Tortilla Factory that includes new co-lead vocalist Lia G. The group shared details on the upcoming tribute album planned to honor the original band that started almost five decades ago.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Tejano event promoter Jim Luna tests positive for COVID-19, upcoming events tentative
- Tejano music legend Rudy Palacios passes away from coronavirus
- Music legend Little Joe tests positive for coronavirus
- Pio Treviño Y Majic drop catchy cumbia ‘Candy’ from new album
- Postponed Houston area drive-in concert with Intocable and Solido rescheduled for July 30