Alfredo Antonio Guerrero, son of original bandleader Tony “Ham” Guerrero, spoke to special Tejano Nation correspondent Veronique Medrano about the next generation of Tortilla Factory that includes new co-lead vocalist Lia G. The group shared details on the upcoming tribute album planned to honor the original band that started almost five decades ago.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Desvelado’ songwriter confirms Bobby Pulido song is not about Selena
- Pop star Ally Brooke cites Tejano artists as early influences while growing up in San Antonio
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album