Alfredo Antonio Guerrero, son of original bandleader Tony “Ham” Guerrero, spoke to special Tejano Nation correspondent Veronique Medrano about the next generation of Tortilla Factory that includes new co-lead vocalist Lia G. The group shared details on the upcoming tribute album planned to honor the original band that started almost five decades ago.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Los Arcos Hermanos Peña to be Official Showcase Artists at 2022 Folk Alliance International Conference in Kansas City
- Eric Lee presents a virtual experience with ‘Wasabi’ visual from ‘Toda La Noche’ EP
- Tejano Conjunto Festival celebrates 40th anniversary with live music, film festival + more in San Antonio on May 16-22
- Country Music Legend’s Death Spurs Conversation on Lethal Means Safety, Mental Health, and Suicide
- Veteran Owned Coffee Company Taps Into Tejano Culture