Alfredo Antonio Guerrero, son of original bandleader Tony “Ham” Guerrero, spoke to special Tejano Nation correspondent Veronique Medrano about the next generation of Tortilla Factory that includes new co-lead vocalist Lia G. The group shared details on the upcoming tribute album planned to honor the original band that started almost five decades ago.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Siggno nabs two nominations for 2020 Latin Grammy Awards
- Kelly Clarkson covers Selena’s ‘Dreaming Of You’
- South TX Homies receive Latin Grammy nomination for debut album
- ‘Por Un Beso’ focuses on relationship origin of Aisha and her husband
- 2020 Latin Grammy nominations for Best Tejano Album announced